3# Ree Kid

Ree Kid is around 20yrs in this story. You are Eddies little sister and you live with him.
Warning: Smuut

Y/N
Hey babe.
I'm home alone.👅
(Sends nude)

Y/N waited for Ree Kid to answer but there was none. He left her on seen. Her worries stopped when she remembered he may be streaming. She got on twitch and saw him live. She slowly started touching herself as she watched him playing a game and then an idea popped in her mind. She sends him another massage.

Oh baby if you only knew
how badly I want you in my mouth. 👅

Y/N send him the message and turned her attention back on the stream. Ree Kid stopped the game and apologised to the stream. He picked his phone and read the message. Y/N saw him type something and then got a message.

I'm coming love. 💕

She smiled as she read the message and then Ree Kid told the stream how he needs to help his mother and turned it off. Now all she need to do is wait for him. Minutes passed and there was someone on the door. She already knew it was Ree Kid. As soon she opened the door he picked her up and pinned her against the wall.

"I missed you love." Said Ree Kid kissing her jaw. "How much time do we have."

"About 2 hours." She said and he carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and took his clothes off. Leaving his boxers only. As they kissed Ree Kid travelled with his hand over her body. Grabbing her ass and then he slapped her ass. She moaned in pain and pleasure. He was now staring into her eyes asking for permission. She nodes and starts licking her. Her hands going through his hair grabbing onto it. Enjoying every move his tongue makes.

"Y/N?!!" Says Eddie his eyes wide open not believing what he just saw.

"EDDIE GET OUT!" Yelles Y/N and he shuts the door and Ree Kid holds his head in his arms.

"Ree Kid you netter fucking run. I'm gonna kill you."

"Eddie please calm down. I'll explqin everything to you. Don't be mad please." Y/N says and starts putting some clothes on just like Ree Kid. "Don't worry I won't let him hurt you." She says and takes his hand in hers and leaves the room. She opens the door and there's a pissed Eddie waiting for answers with his hand crossed.

"Please sit down." He nods and sits down. Across him sits Y/N and Ree Kid.

"Eddie. Ree Kid and I -"

"I'll talk." Says Ree Kid and stands up. "Eddie I love your sister more than anything and I would never forgive myself if I'd do something to hurt her. She's special to me and I don't want to lose her. Never. I hope one day I'll marry her. Have kids with her. Hold her forever in my arms and protect her at every cost. I'm asking you for permission to date you beautiful and lovely sister. If you don't want us to date I'll respect that but there wont be a single day I wouldn't thought about her."

Eddie stayed in silence processing every word that came out of the lovely boy. He stands up and walks next to him.

"If you hurt her. I will find you and I will kill you. You better take good care of her. Understood?" Ree Kid nods and smiles. Y/N jumped out of her seat and huged her big brother.

"Thank you Eddie. You're the best!"

"If he makes you happy I can't take it away from you. Just be carefull."

"I will."

Finally an update! What should I writte next.

Don't do it guys it's toxic 😂

(A pic that describes my life

(A pic that describes my life. Wby?)