《{ 1# Your Narrator - Halloween }》

(A/N Let's say Narrator has a brother and hes name is Tom.)

Narrator had to watch over his little brother on thr spooky night. He begged Narrator to go with him to go trick or treating. After some minutes he gave up.

"We have to go to my friend. She will go with us. She goes with me in school." The little boy said to his big brother.

"Is that right?" He said.

"Yeah she doesn't live far away, her house is on the end of the street."

"Okay." And so they left to his best friends house.

...

A knock on the door made Y/N loose concentration from  the make up and fuck up the eye make-up.

"Aaah. Will you see who's on the door?" Asked Y/N her little sister.

"Comiing!" Y/S/N said as she left.

...

"Are you ready to go?" Y/S/N yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah just a second." Y/N said as she put the last detail on her costume. "What do you think?" You said coming down. "Umm hey, you are??"

"My friends."

"You are friend with an adult person? I can't blame you I have also older friends. I'm Y/N." You said coming to Narrator and shaking his hand.

"Narrator. It's nice to meet you Y/N and you look beautiful like a (your costume)"

"You don't look that bad neither."

"Ummm." Said Tom.

"What?" Y/N and Narrator said in the same time.

"Stop flirting and let's goo." Tom said.

"Yeah okay, 'boss'." Narrator said.

The kids took their bags and left first with Y/N and Narrator following behind.

"I never actually saw you in the neighbourhood. It would be hard to not see you." He said.

"I'm not from here. I just came for a visit."

"That's bad."

"Why?"

"I thought of asking you to hang out sometimes maybe go watch a movie or something like that."

"You mean a date. I'd love too. I'm staying here for a couple of days. Why not to spend it with you." Y/N smiled and poked his arm.

"Wow great. Thanks. Soo tell me more about you."

"I love to this would sound weird but I like to play games mostly horror and shooting I love to sing even if I sound crap and play on my guitar."

"That's not weird. Why would it be?"

"Well most of my family doesn't accept that I play video games because I'm a girl."

"It doesn't matter the haters the important things is who supports you. I like girls that play video games it's kinda badass."

"Is that a compliment?" Y/N smile once again.

"Mhm."

"Thanks."

The two of you waited in front of the house for the kids.  Them coming back with treats.
The night for you two were amazing like for the kids. Full of joking, flirting and smiling.

...

"In what time shoul I be by you?" You asked him.

"Come whenever you want to. My door is always open for you."

"Okay. Bye now."

"See you tommorow."

"Umm waiiit." He stoped from walking. You came closer to him and stood on your toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Now you can go." You smiled to him.

"Eeew." Tom said.

"Hush"

Who should I do next Mully, Juicy or ReeKid?
Follow me on TikTok if you want, if you love anime  https://vm.tiktok.com/3J18xp/
M

y name is _.dont.talk.to.me._ (yeah kinda stupid. I'm not good with names. If you have something in mind leave in the comments xD)
Requests??