5# Your Narrator - Forbidden Love pt 2

It's midday and last night I decided to stay awake... I wanted to see my love since Gaege messed everything last night.....

I get dressed and leave (a picture of the outfit below ^^)

I go to the place where I last saw him next to the river.

The sun is rising as I'm getting closer and closer to the destination. If he isn't there I might just look in the cave I met him.
It's still morning and I have plenty of time to look for him and apologize for what happened.

<<at the cave>>

I found him sitting on a rock which he called "sofa". I ran towards him and jumped in his hug.

"Y/N! What are you doing here at this time?!"

"I needed to see you, Gaege ruined everything last time and I wanted to make it up." you smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"You know it's not safe for you, you can get hurt and if they notice you came here...you will get in big trouble." He said and put his hand on top of your cheek.

"Maybe we should just run off...?"

"If you're ready to leave your family behind we can do it but it's not going to be easy."

"I know but I don't want to loose you because of my family...and neither I want to leave them but... I know they would forgive me...maybe."

"Do you need more time to think of it? We can wait for some time but then we need to leave or stay away from each other..."

"I will think of it later let's just enjoy the time while we can." You said and put your head on his neck and drifted slowly to sleep.

" You said and put your head on his neck and drifted slowly to sleep

I know it's short but there's gonna be a part 4.
U can leave some ideas in the comments of what would u want to see happening and it might be in the next part.
Love you guys and thank you for your patience. 🖤✨