2# Your Narrator - One Night Stand?

A/N I don't know why I put this picture but Todoroki is my love and I felt like putting it here idunno.

And if the reactions aren't the best in the story I'm sorry but I don't know how to feel or better say how to react at something.

I'm not a person with reactions I don't know how to explain it. So basicly the reactions in my books are like I don't give a fuck unless I experience it or see. I should work on that.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Y/N was drinking at the club. Her heart broken into million pieces.

She don't know if she should forgive him for his mistakes, but it's not the first time she's drinking because of him.

The alcohol washing off all of her memories. Making her happy again.

A guy next to her sitting stared at her.

"Like what you see?" The alcohol in Y/Ns body made her flirty.

The guy was quiet not saying a word. Watching the silly girl.

He hasn't seen her the first time here. Heartbroken.

Looking for questions in the end of the bottle. Like that's the only way.

But no she could break up with him and find someone that deserves her.

The night lead her on the dance floor with a bottle in her hands.

The amount of alcohol couldn't take her body.

The guys coming closer to her dancing with her, grabbing her everywhere.

Making her harder to breath. She wanted to escape the man dancing around her.

But there was no way out. She felt the world go around her head.

And she lost consciousness.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Y/N woke up in a strangers bed. Her head hurting like hell.

She left the room, trying to find her way out of here. Wherever here is.

She closed the door behind and turned around to be met by a little puppy.

"Awww you're soo cutee!" Y/N said picking it up without any hesitation.

"You're awake. How do you feel?" Y/N jumped slightly backwards.

"I'm okay. Thanks I guess. Am I kidnapped? You don't look like a kidnapper to me. Are you?"

"No I'm not. Are you hungry?" He said laughing.

"Umm that would be nice." She said holding to her stomach.

"Great." He said and left into the kitchen. Y/N following him behind.

"What's your name?"

"Narrator. Yours?"

"Y/N. Thanks for the food.. can you tell me what happened last night?"  She asked him putting some food in her mouth.

"Oh not that much. You danced and then some idiots danced around you not letting you leave and you just fell on the groung. I picked you up and here you are"

"Yezz. Thank you so much. That must have been embarrassing."

"Everyone has their ups and downs. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I guess so. I should go now. Thank you for everything I hope I'll see you once again."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 

Y/N and Narrator got close to each other.
Friends, not knowing what the other felt.

Y/N broke up with her boyfriend, now ex and Narrator helped her with it.

Narrator invited Y/N to his house, just like usual to watch movies, play games or just
to be there and talk.

They were watching a movie, a comedy. They laughed they asses of.

Narrators puppy in Y/N lap patting it.

Through the movies Narrator would make jokes that would get them better than the movie.

Y/Ns stomach hurt from all the laughter and her eyes cried.

"I should go now. It's getting late." Y/N said and put her jacket on heading to the door.

"Do you really have to go. Please stay."
Said Narrator coming behind her.

"I wish I could." Y/N said going for the door.

Narrator pushes her agains the wall with his weight holding onto her wrists.

"Please." He said looking at her Y/E/C eyes.

"I'm sorry Narrator but I have wo.." He put his lips against hers not letting her finish the sentence.

He let go of her arms and hold her closer to him. Y/N hands resting on his chest.

He picks her up slowly not breaking the kiss.

He lays her down on the bed. The kiss getting more passionate as clothes were around the room.

Y/N breaked the kiss looking down.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Said Narrator pulling her chin up to look at him.

"It's just... I love you and I don't want a one night stand. I'd want a serious relationship with you. I just can't do it."

"Y/N I love you too and no this isn't a one night stand. Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend and probably one day to marry me?"

"I'd love to." Y/N said and pulled him back into the kiss.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Should I put warnings before the story?
Do you really like my storys. I think they are shity but for real. Let's be honest. I'm like sitting here thinking "Guys you read this shit?"
What should I write next?
Fluff? Smuut? Scary? Whit who?