Chapter 2

Amity's POV

I woke up today exited to get out of the house. I ignored the twins and got ready. Today I was planning on just reading to the little kids at the library. My parents were out of town so needing to study 24/7 wasn't needed. I slowly made my way to the Library enjoying the beautiful weather. As soon as I got to the library I picked out a book and walked to where the kids were. I always love reading to the kids.

*time skip*

"Go on little ones I'll still be here when you come back." I say leading them to where their parents were. One little child held onto my leg looking up. I knelt down looking at the child I gave it a small smile and kissed them on the forehead. The child shots me a small smile and sprints off to their parents. In the corner of my eye I was able to see some brown hair sticking out from the corner of a book shelf accompanied by a loud dream like sigh. I silently walk around the bookshelf to see that it was Luz. I smirk and silently walk up behind her.

"Are you spying on me, Luz?" I say crossing my arms and leaning back a little. She jumps in surprise. She ended up tripping and falling backwards. Before I knew it I wrapped my arms around her slender waist. I giggle at her reaction.

"Open your eyes, Luz" I say gently. I was able to get a better look at her. I always loved her beautiful hazel brown eyes and her beautifully soft hair. Her enthusiastic personality. Her loyalty to her friends. How sweet she is and how caring she is.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I say softly as I stand her up straight. She rubs the back of her neck saying,"It was my fault I tripped. Anyway I was just around and remembered you read to kids soooo I came by." She gives me a small smile and her cheeks turn a little pink. Cute. Wait no Amity focus your going to embarrass yourself if you don't focus. I give her my own smile.

"Are you helping Eda with the stand?" I ask gently hold her hand and lead her to the romance section. She follows voluntarily with a smile on her face,"Yes I know I start to go to Hexside in a little while and won't be able to help her so I want to help her now as much as I can." She is so sweet always trying to help others as much as she can. I pull on a certain book to open the secret entrance to my hideout. I pull her over to a bean bag and went to get my Azura book.

"Do you mind reading with me until the kids get back? They'll be out for lunch and should return in about 45 minutes." I say shyly covering my face with the book when I felt a blush grow on my face. Her eyes light up with the thought of reading The Good Witch Azura. She didn't say anything just nodded like crazy.

"Come then, Luzura. We have lots to read in so little time." I plop myself down and open the book. We read and read making the voices for each character as well as various sound effects. I was so lost in being with Luz that I forgot about the kids, that was until I saw the clock. 

"Luz I have to go read to the kids." I state as I slowly close the book and stand up before continuing,"Unless you'd like to help me. I know the little kids would love how you read the book." I tuck a stray hair behind my ear. 

"O-of course I would love to help you." Luz said with a big toothy grin on her face. I didn't wait for anything else and grabbed her hand and led her to the kids section. The kids were just starting to get there little by little. I sat down and smiled at the incoming kids.

"Hello kids today I have my dear friend, Luz." I introduce. The kids were very exited and began to pay us all there attention. I gave them the biggest smile I had unknowingly. I began to read with Luz making all the sound. I couldn't help but to look at Luz. Words can't describe how much I love that dork.