Chapter 13

Luz POV

"Amity!" I say as she transforms. Then the lights go out.As soon as the lights come back on Amity wasn't there any more.

"Hoot hoot!!" Boots of pain come from downstairs. We rush down the stairs and see a cat like creature using hooty as a scratching post.why do they always go for hooty.

"Guys look!" Ed says as he points outside it was starting to rain. Why does this always happen when we are stuck inside. Eda runs outside and does the protection spell on the house. We heard a thud from upstairs causing half of us to jump in the air. Ed has jumped into his sister's arms and king had climbed onto Eda's shoulder.

"That must have been Amity." I say as I rush upstairs dodging Eda who was trying to stop me from going on alone. I slowly make my way up the stairs. Eda rushes behind me along with Em and Ed. I turn to look at Them just in time to see a hazelnut to mint green claw pick up Ed.

"Emira!" Ed shouts holding onto his sister. I quickly run up to him and try to pull him closer to us but Amity clawed at us barley missing us. She quickly dashed to another room with her brother in one claw. I quickly dash after both of them. She was in my room and I was finally able to get a good look at her.

She had lynx ears with black at the top her fur was a mixture of hazelnut, mint green, and dark green. She was a small lynx-cat and she had the piercing golden eyes. She was growling at Ed who was pinned down by her paw.

"Luz!?" Cat girl growled at her brother. Ed shocked that she could speak," I have no idea she was with and Ms.Eda maybe she is over there." He tried to take her paw off of his chest. Amity growled again and pressed her paw on his chest with more force.

"Amity!" I bring her attention to me. Amity's ears perked up at her name. She turns to look at me mid growl before it diminishes. Her once raged filled eyes turn gentle and playful. She quickly jumps over to me letting her brother go.

"Luz!" Amity says excitedly as she walks around her. She was now jumping up and down in excitement. She rubbed her head against my side while she purred.

"H-hey Amity. We're you looking for me the entire time?" I ask gently while scratching under her chin. She's just a giant cat. She nods.

"Are you okay-the hell!" Em says as she walks into the room. Amity gets in front of me in a protective way. She growls making it known that if she got closer she would bite her. I place my hand gently on the cat girl's head.

"I'm okay she was just looking for me." I explain.Amity started moving around a lot.she has to much energy. "Wanna play a game, Amity?" I ask pulling out the laser pointer. I turn it on and point it to the floor. Her attention went from sniffing King to the dot in zero to nothing seconds. She starts following it everywhere I point it to.

"So basically she is a giant kitten ?" Eda asks as she leans on the door frame. I nod at this while pointing the laser at my bed then towards the ceiling. Amity has climbed all the way to the ceiling trying to get the laser. I turn it off and Amity climbs down and walks over to me. I start petting her while she moved around. Edric decided to take a picture and Amity shoot him a look while her tail wrapped itself around my waist. She growled a little as a signal.

"Luz." Amity said while jumping over to my bed. I went with her and payed down. Amity curled up next to me in a protective manner. She closes her eyes just listening to what was going on around us.

"Come blight twins help me fix the door. King stay here." Eda says walking downstairs. King jumps up to my bed he crawls to my lap and lays down. Amity growls.

"It's okay Amity he's just tired." I whisper softly while petting her head. She purrs leaning closer to me. We stayed like this until sleep overtook us.

The light of the sun shines through the window waking me up. I felt someone holding onto me I turn my head towards the person and see Amity with her arms wrapped around me. I look around to see king was no where to be seen. I feel Amity moving around.

"Morning kitten." I say looking down at her. She had a small smile on her face. She jumps up at realizing our position. I give her a small smile of reassurance.

"What happened last night I have the most painful headache." Amity says as she holds her head. I give her a worried smile before saying,"well your curse took over and you transformed. You kidnapped your brother asking 'Luz?!' And you were really protective of me almost bit your brothers head off because of that. All you really said during your curse was my name." I explain. Her face goes red in embarrassment when I tell her what she did last night. She looked away trying to hide her face. Stop doing that your going to kill me. I take her hand in mine and pull her off the bed.

"Let's get breakfast we have school today." We rush down stairs to see Ed asleep on the couch with Em in his arms.

"They used to sleep like that when they were younger I guess they never grew out of it." Amity says with a gentle smile on her face as she looked at her siblings. I couldn't help but stair her smile could light up and entire room in less than a second. I wish she'd smile more.

"Morning kids. Hey Luz wake up the twins please we have to get ya to sleep." Eda says in a cheerful tone. I squint at her,"your to cheerful who are you? And what have you done to my mom? Damn it I mean mentor. "I mean mentor." Eda laughs at me before ruffling my hair. She than showed me a chest full of coins.

"This is why I'm so happy. But seriously get them off my couch and get the hell out of my house you have school, ew." She shivers at the thought of school. I rush over to the twins and pinch there noses. Amity walks into the room just as I pinch their noses. They both immediately shoot up trying to breath. I laugh at their reactions.

"Don't worry, cutie .we'll get back at you." Em says as she fixes herself before getting off the couch and over to Amity. She whisper something in her ear which caused Amity to punch her on the shoulder face red.

"Hey I said get the hell to school." Eda shouts from the kitchen we all rush to get ready.

~time skip~

"Amity what's up with your hair?" Boscha asks as she sees Amity who doesn't have her hair pulled back. I could help but to stare at her as I walked to Willow and Gus. I didn't notice where I was going and slammed into a wall.

"Oof!" I fall back onto the floor. Amity giggles a little before walking over to me and helping me off the floor.

"Your hanging out with the human?" Boscha asks as she follows Amity. Amity tolled her eyes before saying," I wouldn't say much considering you always write about Willow in your journal. That's right I read them. Not my fault though you left them at my at my house."When Amity finish her sentence Boscha face was red and she was looking away and Amity has a smirk on her face.

"I can help you talk to her, Boscha." I suggest as I get off the floor. Boscha's face brightens up," really you'll help me. Yay. I'll see you at lunch. Come Amity I have to talk to you." She pulls on Amity but Amity stays.

"Can you help me become friends with Willow? I kinda miss having her as my friend." Amity says looking at the floor nervously. I grab her hand," Absolutely I would love you guys should be best friends again. Well I have to get going, see you in class." I kiss her on the forehead before heading towards Willow and Gus. I hear Amity dreamily sigh before walking to Boscha.

"Ohh oh Amity~" I hear Boscha tease with a playful smile. I walk up to Willow and Gus who had saw the exchange.

"Willow guess what we have new friends who are going to see at lunch." I say excitedly. She was still shocked about what had gone down,"what was that?" Willow smiles teasingly. I shrug and open my locker I took out the necessary books for class and walked to class with Willow and Gus. I can't wait for lunch.