Chapter 50

Luz's POV

A week has passed since I last properly talked to Amity. But not talking to her doesn't mean I didn't see her. In class I saw her she looked especially pale, tired, and hurt.

Over the week I've seen her doing varios dangerous things. And as I noticed these things I also noticed tiny thing about her. Her eyes,her hair, her smile, her laugh, and her determination. One thing that fought my attention the most was the fact that if anyone or thing touched her wrist she would wince.

Monday:She didn't eat a single bite. This worried me. She didn't eat a thing and after lunch we had gym. She almost fainted during the activity. Please tell me she's okay?

Tuesday:I saw her throwing up in the bathroom. I was about to go help her but Amber had a firm grip on my shoulder. My heart hurt at how pained she looked. Amber leave me be I want to help her!

Wednesday: she was just laying down by the beach. She had a mint green and purple flower crown on her head. She kept it? She was looking at the sky pointing out different clouds.she looks so peaceful.

Thursday: she was laying on the grass near the pond. Just laying there. I had noticed that she had human artifacts. She had the newest Human phone and ear buds. She had a small abomination on her chest and little magenta lights floating around. She was humming a familiar song singing the lyrics a little. Her voice is amazing. Wait is that my shirt?

Friday: she was by the cliff looking at the ocean below

Friday: she was by the cliff looking at the ocean below. I wanted to go talk to her just go over there and pull her away. Her standing there made me crazy nervous. Amity please move away from the edge.

Saturday: she was at the library in her hideout. I had an urge to just go to her pull her close to me. She was just reading with her earbuds in. Wow has she always looked this beautiful.

Sunday: Amber had dragged me into a empty classroom at lunch and pushed me into the wall. She had kissed me with no restraint. I didn't like it. I noticed something I felt all this week. I don't like her. I pushed her away. She had wanted to make a huge step. I rush out of the room and ran into Amity. She had been crying you can basically tell. She helped me up and made sure I wasn't hurt. She than left making sure to give me a piece of advice to get away from Amber. Thank you.

Right now School has just ended for the day. I've notice the potions effects has left me and all I wanted to do was go after Amity. Just go for her. Amber stopped me at school right before I got to Amity. She tried to get me to drink the potion.

"Amber no I'm not drinking that again." I say as I try to push past her. She stays put. I feel myself grow," you are not stopping me! You made me leave her! I wasn't there for her when needed be! So don't make me repeat myself. Get out of my way!" Everyone heard that. Everyone. I didn't care im about to walk up to the girl of my dreams. I walk away and in the direction of my friends.

"B-but Luz we had a date p-planned today." Amber stuttered trying to get me back to her. I scoff,"A date planned! you know how much time I've wasted because you decided to use a potion on me." I turn back around and notice that the others weren't there. They were on there way to the owl house. I begin to sprint over to them.

"Hey Guys! Wait up!" I shout gaining the attention of my friends. I stop once I'm in front of them. I catch my breath real quick before looking up at them.

"What are we doing today?" I ask Amity walked up to me pulling her ear buds out of her ears. You can hear the distant sound of 'silence' by marshmello.

"How are we sure you aren't under the effect of the potion?" She asks as she crosses her arms over her chest. I feel a small smirk make its way to my face. I close the gap between us in a swift moment. How I missed this. I gently place my hand on her waist pulling her towards me slightly. I feel her gently wrap an arm around my neck.

"Welcome back." Amity whispers as we pull away,"good to be back mittens now lets get to the owl house so I can see what shizz that arse did to my boo." I point in the direction of the owl house. We try to get there quickly so that I can be caught up in what I missed for a week.

"Okay what did I miss?" I ask as I sit down on the couch. We talked all the way here about school what had they done. I decided I was going to talk to Amity alone about the things she had done over the week.

"Well at the very beginning Amity got s-" Gus was cut off by Boscha slapping a hand over his mouth. In the corner of my eyes I saw Amity shoot him a look.

"I had gotten a super cool human phone." Amity said quickly.," yeah I saw you using it during the week. You spend an awful lot of time listening to human music." Amity looked at me a little confused.

"How did-" I cut her off,"how did I know. Well I might have been with Amber I only took a small amount of the potion I was still utterly in love with you. So it was more of liking 2 people at the same time with liking one more than the other." I lean my head in her shoulder," it's kind of a good thing I got to fall in love with you again. Every part of you. I missed you so much." I whisper as I nuzzle into her neck.

"About time you f*cking smiled Amity!" Boscha shouted as she lean backed into her girlfriend who had wrapped her arms around her waist. I looked up at Amity to see her face was a light red and she had a small smile on her face," I missed you too Luz." She places a small kiss on my cheek. I pull her closer to me.

"Now how about you guys actually tell me what happened to Amity that she is currently covered in bandages?" I ask as I lean back a little." How did you figure out?" Willow asks as she stiffens you slightly. I shake my head in amusement.

"I have a strong feeling that someone hurt my boo and the bandage is kind of peeking out of her collar." I explain as gently run my fingers through the green haired witch's hair," I have a strong feeling that she didn't only do that to you." I whisper as I twirl her hair with my fingers. Amity gave me a nervous laugh as she looked at the others for help.

"Hey don't look at us you would have to tell her at some point." Gus stated as he lifted his arms as if he had given up. Man I've missed this.