𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

-Clover's Pov-

"If I want something, I fucking get it" I repeat his words over and over again.
"What are you rambling on about?" Cynthia half laughs, peering through the mirror at me.
"Nothing" I mutter shaking my head.
Charlie startles us with a sudden movement as her phone goes off.
"Josh?" Dani smirks at her through the passenger seat mirror. "No" she lies.
I focus on her emotions and body language, she's flushed, alongside her thinking
"Fuck fuck fuck, what the fuck do I say?".

"It's defiantly Josh" I lean my chin on my hand and stare out at the scenery through the window.
We pull up to Cynthia's house and head straight inside to get greeted by her family.
"Hello girls, you must be Clover and Charlie, Cynthia has said a lot about you" her mother greets us.
"All good things I hope" Charlie chuckles.
"Mum the girls are staying here tonight? That's okay right?" Cynthia asks with a sweet smile.
"Of course it is, your father and I are going out later on so you'll be home alone after Ashton leaves" Her mother says.
"Ashton?" I question Dani.
"Her brother" she whispers back.

(I don't actually know if Cynthia has a brother so I made one up🙂)

Her family leaves and her brother rushes downstairs to greet us.
He seemed overly friendly with me, he glanced over at me every five seconds and became kinda nervous whenever I spoke.
He soon enough leaves too so we're home alone.
"All the guys are liking Clover at the moment" Cynthia chuckles.
"What- ugh, no they aren't" I'm quick to deny.
"Yes they are, Ashton, Quinton, Jaden..." Charlie smirks.

"y-you think Jaden likes me?" I rub my arm nervously.
"Yeah, 100%" Dani grins passing me a glass of wine.
"Oh please, he more than likely has liked every single living and breathing thing, right, am I right?" I laugh loudly before tipping each and every drop of the wine down my throat.
"More?" Cynthia laughs handing me the bottle.
"Always" I nod.
They laugh and shake their heads at my over-dramatic ways.

"So I was thinking tonight, girly talk, makeup, I have wigs upstairs if we get too bored and decide to turn ourselves into something weird and we could order pizza?" Cynthia suggests.
"Yes! We probably shouldn't drink too much, it is a school night after all" Dani says and we nod.

We spend hours talking and eventually get to the point of boredom where we eventually ended up having a little photoshoot. I liked one of the photos that were taken so I decided to post it on instagram

 I liked one of the photos that were taken so I decided to post it on instagram

17.4k❤️   2.3k💬

@clovermae: Black n White...or whatever.

@charliewhite: My babygirl is beautifullll!
    ^@clovermae: says you SeXc

@cynthiaparker: yessss queen😍
  ^@clovermae:I love you babyyy

@daniellaperkins: you dropped this 👑😍
    ^@clovermae: I love and appreciated you endless amounts

@Qgriggs: shit, look at you😍❤️
   ^@clovermae: You're so precious❤️
       ^@joshrichards: @jadenhossler
          ^@jadenhossler: 😑
             ^@clovermae: is there a problem?🤔

@jadenhossler: Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.🥵🤤
   ^@clovermae: why Thankyou kind sir🙂

@paytonmoormeier: fuck you're perfect😍
  ^@clovermae: fuck, so are you😍
    ^@jadenhossler: ...

@kiocyr: Wow😍
  ^@cynthiaparker: Kio be simping🤔
    ^@clovermae: @cynthiaparker stfu🤣
     ^@clovermae: @kiocyr ily❤️

                    Load more comments

I read Jaden's comments over and over again, I honestly don't understand what all the jealousy is about. I let out a deep sigh and throw my phone across the room to the couch. "Ignore it babe, he has no right to be angry or jealous" Cynthia rolls her eyes and sips lightly on her wine. "yeah I guess" I mutter.

"can I ask you girls a question?" I ask, making eye contact with Dani and Cynthia. They both nod. "what actually happened, regarding, you both and Jaden". They look at eachother and frown, I could practically see the pain in both of their eyes, he 100% hurt them, no doubt about it.

"okay, so it was about a year ago, we had just moved into town and neither of us knew anybody, we moved at the same time since our mother's knew eachother and both made the decision to move near eachother. We started school and just like you guys, all the boys payed attention to us. We loved it, at first, until Jaden... he made us feel special, loved, wanted, except he failed to tell us that whilst talking to one of us, he was fucking the other. He got what he wanted from the both of us, and walked away from us like we meant fuck all to him" Cynthia admits. Dani takes her attention of Cynthia and nods in my direction.

I rest my hand on my chest, I felt huge amounts of sympathy for them. I dread to imagine how hard that was to go through, especially with Jaden... that boy could make you fall in love with him with just once glance and he could break your heart with just one word.

"I'm so sorry" I frown. "again, it's not your doing" Dani shrugs whilst smiling to lighten the mood. "uhhh, guys" Charlie speaks up. We glance over in her direction.

"Josh just asked me to go on a date with him".

- Jaden's Pov -

"dude, you have a girlfriend" Payton huffs, sliding me a cup of coffee across Griffin's dining-room table. "so" I scoff and shrug my shoulder. "brilliant, that sounds so great when you say that out-loud, makes you sound like a player" Kio rolls his eyes. I raise my eyebrows at him as if to say "I am". He nods his head and stares down at his hands.

"I don't like this whole her and Quinton thing" I mutter. "and whys that?" Anthony asks pulling Avani onto his lap as he takes a seat at the table. "she's mine" I whisper. "no, she's not, she's her own person Jaden... you have to stop labelling your conquests as if you own them, you don't" Avani crosses her arms and earns a nod from everybody else in the room. "ugh, when did you get here" I snap and slouch back in my seat. She frowns and leans back against Anthony's chest. Gosh, I'm such a dick sometimes, what is wrong with me. "I'm sorry Avani, that was uncalled for" I smile. She nods her head and returns it. "It's fine".

"have you even had a proper conversation with this girl?" Griffin questions. "dude, of course I fucking have, I sit next to her in Spanish and we had that project together" I say. "oh the project that she did and she then covered for you" Anthony teases. "fuck off" I chuckle.

The room falls silent. "I'm thinking... of asking Charlie out on a date" Josh finally speaks up. "yes! do it!, i'll help organise it too, i'll make it all special and romantic" Avani claps her hands cheerfully. "Thankyou Avi, I appreciate that" He sends her a genuine smile.

"just be careful mate, who knows what Nessa will do if she finds out you're moving on with a hot new girl" Bryce points a finger at him. "She'll chop your non-existent bollocks off" I joke.

"Non-existent? Griffin's instagram live says otherwise" He gets up and walks out of the room leaving us in stitches of laughter.