𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

- Clover's Pov - SMUT!

It's been three weeks since we all moved into our two separate houses in which Chase labelled his as the hype house and we labelled ours as SwayLa since we all are originally from LA. We told the others about our powers and they were all shocked at first, as expected, but soon got used to it. Anthony always rushes up to me and goes "guess what I'm thinking" and he'd think of something random so I'd read it and tell him He gets some sort of rush off of it bless him, he gets really hyper.

"So what's the plan for today then?" I ask sitting on mine and Jaden's ensuite bathroom counter whilst he does his hair. "We don't really have any plans, just filming tiktoks I guess" He shrugs. I put down the pot of icecream that I was eating alongside the spoon and shuffle over so he was standing between my legs and I wrap my arms around his neck and cuddled him.

"baby- I'm trying to do my hair-" He laughs cuddling me back slightly. "That can wait, I want a kiss" I pout. "You can have as many kisses as you want but just let me get ready first" He chuckles.

I move away from him and cross my arms, pretending to be angry when an idea pops into my head. Oh how I love doing this... "fine-". I push myself off of the counter top. "-I'll just go get my kisses from Bryce or something" I shrug walking out when I feel him grab my wrists and slam me against a wall with them above my head. "you just love testing my patience huh?" He whispers, close to my lips. I shrug and smirk, but innocently. "If it gets your attention" I whisper back.

"You and I both know that you wouldn't dare to kiss anybody other than me" He growls dominantly. I decided to take a gamble since I had never been punished before. I lean forward, keeping our strong eye contact and whisper "Wouldn't I?".

It wasn't even a second before he'd picked me up and threw me on the bed. He takes a seat down next to me and pulls me onto his lap, lifting my skirt up. "Count with me" He growls.

*SLAP* I wince. "One". *SLAP* "Two". *SLAP* "Three" *SLAP* "Four" *SLAP* "Five". He lifts me off of his lap and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear as I catch my breath. "learnt your lesson?" He questions. I nod slowly. His eyes darken as lust fills them. "Well I'm not done with you" He smirks turning me around so I'm on my back and holding my hands above my head. "Don't fucking move them" He whispers in a dominance filled tone. I nod and bite my lip. He slowly pulls my skirt and panties down my tanned thighs and begins to kiss the inside of my thighs, up to my stomach and back down. I whimper and squirm, he grabs my hips hard and holds them down. "Don't move Clover" He raises his eyebrow. I moan but managed to mask it with a faint laugh as I look up at the ceiling. Normally I don't feel ashamed to be naked around him but for some reason this time felt different.... I felt more observed.

I begin to close my legs and move my arms to hide my stomach. "what did I tell you about hiding yourself from me" He says softly, moving my hands back up and opening my legs again. "You're perfect- every inch of you" He says between kissing my stomach. He places a kiss on my clit making my body jolt upwards as I left out a soft moan. He begins to eat me out and I instantly felt as if I had entered the gate ways of heaven. "daddy- I-" Was all I managed to choke out. "say It louder baby" he smirks. "Daddy" I repeat myself but this time a little louder. He keeps on going until I cum and move back up the bed to my level, laying down next to me. He rubs soft circles on my clit and gently kisses my cheek as I become more and more flushed. Adrenaline rushes through my body. "Daddy stop its too much, its far too much" I say still in fear of moving my arms from above my head. "oh but baby you look so precious when you're struggling" He smirks. I look up at him with puppy dog eyes. "and besides if you really wanted me to stop, you know your safewords, but I don't think you do want me to stop... because your body language and thoughts are telling me something different" He whispers lowly in my ear.

All I could think was "I just wish he would fuck me already".

He continues to rub my clit until I cum a second time and my legs start to shake. "Still want Bryce to do this baby?" He questions, unzipping his jeans. I shake my head and bite my lip at the sight of his clothes coming off. He hovers over me and grabs my throat. "good because you're mine" ... "Fucking mine do you understand!".

I nod and place a kiss on his lips. "yes daddy, I understand" I whisper. He grabs a condom out of the draw in our bedside table and slips it on, lining himself up with my entrance. "you ready kitten?" He asks. I nod and place my hands on his shoulders as he slowly pushes himself into me. "Fuck" I moan as he starts thrusting at a slow pace. But with Jaden, that slow pace never lasts long. Before I knew it our moans were completely filling the room. He wraps his hand around my neck and lowly whispers "who do you belong to?". "you" I whisper. "I can't hear you Clover". "you daddy" I say louder. He lets out a chuckle before then whispering "that's right baby".

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He moans just as I feel a tightening sensation deep in my stomach. "can I cum too?" I ask sweetly. He made it clear to me that I always had to ask for his permission. "Yes, you can" He gently kisses down my neck. He counts down from three and we both release at the same time, causing him to lose his breath and my legs to shake. "good girl" He says placing a kiss on my lips. Once we both recovered from our orgasms we head for showers (separately, sorry to disappoint).

Afterwards I get changed into some shorts and one of his tops before heading downstairs and taking a seat on the sofa.

I feel like the more I'm with Jaden the more I fall in love with him. He finishes the tiktok that he was making with Anthony and takes a seat down next to me. "Look, I know we agreed to stay friends but please come on a date with me, tomorrow, I'll make it special" He smiles cuddling my side. "I'd love to" I say placing a kiss on his cheek.