𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

- Clover's Pov -

"Clover, babygirl, wake up we've landed" I'm awoken by Jaden who's very gently stroking my hair as I lay on his chest. I sit up and blink to force my eyes to adjust to the bright plane lights. "Where are we?" I ask still half asleep. "Australia" Josh smiles lovingly.

"damn I slept that long" I say in disbelief earning a laugh from Jaden, Josh and Charlie. I check my phone to see if the others had texted but the only messages I got were from my mum.

Mum- Clover! where are you!!.

Mum- Did you report Paul to the police??

Mum- Why is he in hospital is he okay? what happened?

Mum- I'm ordering you to come home this instant. where ever you are!!!.

I sigh and lock my phone. "Whats the matter baby?" Jaden asks rubbing my back. "Just mum- clearly thinking we're the bad guys" I roll my eyes.

"I mean we technically are, we could have killed him" Charlie whispers the last bit to us, trying to take the attention from passers by off us. "correction, Jaden could have killed him" Josh butts in. "and I could have killed Mads and Charlie" I say. Charlie's eyes widen and Jaden rests his forehead in his hand.

"What do you mean you could have killed Charlie?" Josh asks confused. "It's a long story I'll explain when we get to the new house" I sigh, grabbing my bags and making my way off of the plane. We get the rest of our luggage and head outside to get a taxi to the place we now lived in. we pull up and Jaden pays the taxi driver as we step out to see one of the biggest houses I think I've ever layed my eyes on.

"WOW- I- how many bedrooms is this?" I question walking up to the double wooden front doors. "6, you and I will share, Josh and Charlie will share, then Bryce, Griffin, Kio, who will share with OLivia and Anthony who will share with Avani" Jaden smiles. I nod and head inside. It was BEAUTIFUL. "what about the others?" I question meaning the rest of our group.

"Ah well, as you know everybody is flying over tomorrow and then Chase, Cynthia, Quinton, Tony, Ondreaz, Dani and Payton will all move into the house that is not far away, Chase bought it a few days ago when I bought this place. He mentioned he wanted to audition people to get into theirs like a PROPER content house so I imagine he'll be asking that Charli girl and her older sister Dixie to move in" Jaden shrugs. "Cynthia and Charli in the same house, Yikes" Charlie laughs. "two Charlies this is going to get confusing" I laugh. We take our bags upstairs and Jaden chooses mine and his room.

It was also very spacious with a balcony. I take a seat on the floor since none of us had beds yet. "do you think we'll get caught?" I ask Jaden who turns around to face me from admiring the view. "for what princess?" He questions. "for hurting Paul" I sigh and look down at my sleeves. "Clover, It was self defence" He says softly, taking a seat beside me. "but he hurt me, not you, If I did it that would be classified as self defence" I mutter. "What ever happens we'll go through it together" He puts his arm around me.

"After we tell the group about yours, mine and Charlie's capabilities we can not tell anybody else, Do you know what they'd do if they found out people like us exist, they'd put us in labs and test shit on us" I panic. "Clover I don't think they're allowed to do stuff like that" He laughs. "Come on lets head downstairs" He says lifting me up off of the floor and wrapping my legs around his waist as if I was 6 years old. "is this not hurting you?" I question as he takes me down the stairs. "Nope, you weigh basically nothing" He chuckles.

We head down to the living-room area where Josh and Charlie were sat. We take a seat next to them and Josh looks over at me intensely. "What?" I laugh as Jaden wraps his arms around me.

"what did you mean by you almost killed Charlie?" He asks. I take a deep breath.

"Okay It was about 4 years ago and we was living over here with my father, Charlie had always wanted to be like myself and him, you know, power wise. One day we got into a huge argument and I got really fucking angry with her, then the same with Mads, I made eye contact with her and she was in the hospital for 6 days in a coma. Then she woke up how she is now"

I say taking another deep breath afterwards. "Right so that's how this thing spreads, if thats what you want to call it" Josh says. "we aren't sure, my father hurt a few people in the past, one died, one survived it with no powers and one turned like us" I shrug, leaning back into Jaden's touch. "Shit it's a curse" Josh's eyes widen and he leans back against the white leather sofa. "You can say that again" Jaden mumbles. "So how long have you been able to do all of this?" Josh asks Jaden. "Since I was born mate, My father had these abilities, weirdly I was the only one out of my siblings that were cursed with it" He shrugs.

We talk for the rest of the evening and eventually we get really really tired. "ready for bed babe?" Jaden whispers against my neck. I nod and take his hand. We say goodnight to Josh and Charlie and head to the sofabed that Jaden had bought earlier. "once everybody is here tomorrow, we'll go shopping properly for the house, like furniture and stuff. I nod in agreement and he gets under the covers next to me, pulling me into a hug.

He kisses me gently on the forehead and whispers "nothing else matters to me Clover, other than you". I smile and snuggle down into his touch, within minutes I was fast asleep.