𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

- Jaden's POV - Smut

"I'm just saying times like this are hard for graduates, I mean, we have a lot of pressure on us for good grades and-" I zone out as I listen to Chase ramble on. Tipping the sour alcohol down my throat I stare across the room and what is safe to say the girl I'm in love with.
She doesn't know though... And I can't tell her. I have a secret, but I know that she does too.
"Dude are you even listening to me?"chase hits me on the shoulder.
"Not even a tiny bit" I say taking my final sip of vodka.
Chase laughs and follows my eye sight to Clover.
"Tell her how you feel man" he advises.
"Yeah because that's easy" I scoff.
"Isn't it?".
I look over at him and smile, trying to ease his confusion. "Of course, I'm just not ready to tell her" I lie.
I lean back against my dining room table.
If you hadn't guessed, we're at mine for the after party.
"What's Mads doing here?" Chase questions pointing her out from across the room.
"No idea, I didn't invite her, she must have just tagged along with Nessa". I shrug.
I glance back over at Clover who was standing with Bryce.
"Uh oh, this is trouble" I mutter, grabbing Chase's arm and pulling him with me, towards Clover.
"Hey guys what's up?" I smile butting in their convo.
"Just talking to Clove" Bryce glares at me, putting his arm around her. She tenses up and takes a deep breath as she gently pushes his arm off her.
"But that's fine right... Since you're not dating" he smirks.
"That's fine" I say through gritted teeth.

She opens her eyes wide and looks down at the floor. She was clearly uncomfortable with Bryce... He tends so be really bitchy when he's drunk. As you can tell.
Bryce walks off to harass his ex girlfriend Addison and I put my arms around Clover.
"How you feeling?" I whisper against her forehead as she cuddles into me.
"Drunk" she slurs. I chuckle and hold her closer to me.
I notice Mads directly behind her, staring at me coldly.
I furrow my eyebrows at her before whispering to Clover "why don't we go somewhere where there isn't any people".
She nods and takes my hand.
We check all three bedrooms and they of course had people in so we head to the spare bedroom's ensuite and lock the door so we could be on our own.
"This is so hectic" She laughs running her fingers through her hair, pushing herself up onto the marble patterned counter.
"Tell me about it, I didn't for a second think there would be this many people" I laugh standing beside her.
We stare at eachother for what felt like years.
"You know, you're not as bad as people say you are" she slurs.
"You're not as stuck up as people say you are" I smirk.
She places her hand on my chest and intertwined her fingers with my tie.
I take a deep breath and look into her eyes as she smirks devilishly.
"You're cute when you're flushed" She teases.
"I'm not flushed" I lie.
"Jaden you're bright red" she laughs.
"No I'm not" I look away from her to hide my face.
She places her hand on my cheek and rubs it slightly, gently tracing over my lips.
"I don't think you quite understand how crazy you drive me" I bite the inside of my cheek.
"I think I do" she whispers before closing the gap between us, smashing her lips onto mine.

- Clover's -

"I don't think you quite understand how crazy you drive me" He says lowly, dominance once again filling his tone.
This needs to happen.... I want him.
"I think I do" I say pushing my lips against his. He was shocked at first but soon enough took over the kiss and stands in between my legs. I gasp at the pressure that he was inflicting on my area, just by pushing his hips against me. He chuckles into the kiss before gently kissing down my jaw line to my neck, leaving love bites.
"Jaden, please, don't leave marks" I gasp in between moans.
"People need to know who you belong to, how else will they know if I don't mark you" he raises his eyebrows and bites his lip, holding strong eye contact.
"People already know, hint why boys are so scared to come near me" I smirk.
He places his hand around my neck, squeezing it ever so slightly. Resting his forehead against mine, he growls "you're mine".
I nod and place my hand over his, squeezing his grasp tighter.
"We can't do this" He whispers.
"Whyyy" I whine.
"My rule, drunk sex isn't-"
"Isn't your thing, I know, but I'm giving you my consent, I want- I need you" I whisper placing my hand on his cheek again.

He pulls me closer to the end of the counter and wraps my legs around him.
He takes his blazer off then his shirt and tie.
He gently lifts my dress up and rubs me from the outside of my underwear making me whimper.
"j-jaden" I moan. At this point I was so wet I was basically dripping.
"Fuck baby moan louder" He whispers against my shoulder as he rubs me harder.
I, of course, obey him.
"I- I'm close" I gasp and grab his arm.
"Let it go for me Clover" he whispers in my ear. I release and he pulls his trousers and boxers down, taking my panties off and taking a condom out of the draw next to me.
He slips it on and looks me straight In the eyes.
"Are you sure?" He double checks.
"I've never been so sure about anything in my life" I smile.
He lines himself up with me and slowly pushes himself into me.
I bite my lip to hide the pain, I felt like crying. He lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him.
"It goes away I promise you" he comforts me as he thrusts into me.
Soon enough pain turned Into pure pleasure and I felt waves of adrenaline rush through me alongside waves of pleasure. Both of our moans could probably be heard from downstairs. "Fuck, you feel so good" He moans, wrapping his hand around my neck.
"Fuck Jaden!" "That's not my name" he smirks. "Daddy?". He bites his lip and nods.
"daddy!" I scream grabbing his shoulder. Leaving scratch marks engraved in his pale skin.
I tried to rest my head on his shoulder but he lifts my chin back up "I didn't say that you could look away, did I" he states dominantly. I shake my head and bite the inside of my cheek to prevent me from moaning louder.
"Fuck! I'm so close kitten" he gasps grabbing my hips. "So am I daddy" I say, my vision now getting blurrier and I felt as if I couldn't form a sentence, the pleasure was far too much for me.
"Release for me baby girl" he whispers in my ear.
I do as he wishes and my legs shake around him.
It took me a minute or two to recover from my orgasm. He pulls out of me and puts the condom in the bin. We both get changed again and sort ourselves out to make it look as if nothing happen.
He hugs me from behind and smirks at me in the mirror.
"What" I laugh, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.
"For a Virgin, you seemed to know what you're doing" he smirks kissing me back.