𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

- Clover's Pov - Smut

So it's been a week since Jaden and I confessed our feelings for eachother, and surprise surprise... we're only friends, but a special kind.

"Fuck!" I moan as he thrusts into me one final time before filling the condom up. He hides his face in my neck and tries to slow down his breathing as we recover from our orgasms. I attach our lips as he pulls out of me and takes the condom off, throwing it in the bin. He pulls me into a cuddle. "Morning sex is definitely the best" He says, placing several kisses on my forehead. "we better get ready for our last day of college" I say glancing at the clock which now read 7:38am.

He nods and jumps out of bed. We both have become so comfortable with eachother that neither one of us feel shame, walking around nude. A few days ago he picked me up some clothes since I was staying here for a bit. Charlie and I kinda straddle between houses. Ours and Josh's & Jaden's. He hands me a pair of panties, socks, a bra, some black shorts and one of his T-shirts which, may I add, was MASSIVE on me. "I get really hot in your T-shirts" I groan. "You need to wear it so everybody knows you who belong to" He says sternly. "They already know, look" I say pointing to my neck which was covered in love bites. "Yes but we aren't together, people may still try it on with you" He raises his eyebrow.

"Jaden, baby, I don't think a T-shirt is going to change their minds, if there is any people that want me... besides you" I say standing up to join him. He smirks and raises both of his eyebrows. "That's not my name" He whispers, gently grabbing my chin. "sorry daddy" I say as his strong, warm arms wrap around me. I place my hand on his chest and look up at him. "We really need to get ready before we're late" I say. He nods and places another kiss on my forehead before I rush off down the hallway for a shower. I get out and slip into the clothes he had left on the bed for me. I brush through my hair and slightly blow dry it, letting the rest air dry before adding my usual, blush, highlighter, eyeliner and mascara. I decided to put my glasses on today since Jaden is always telling me how beautiful I am with and without them, I hardly ever wear them so.

I throw some stuff in my bag and head downstairs to him. "You look beautiful" He smirks standing in his kitchen doorway. "Thankyou, you don't look so bad yourself" I return the smirk. He was wearing the exact same thing he wore when I first met him. Black ripped jeans and a navy hoodie that says 'drew' on the front. "Lets go" He smiles taking my hand.

We head out to his car and head off to school, I was extremely nervous since this is the first time I had been in school since the whole Mads incident.

We pull up in Jaden's basically claimed parking space and jump out only for me to be swarmed with hugs by everybody. "You're actually outside, wow" Cynthia chuckles. "Yeah- I know, I just couldn't bring myself to come out" I stutter, rubbing my arm. "What even happened?" Daniella questions. I look over at Jaden.

"Don't tell them, make something up" He thinks. "what do I say?" I think back. "Anything".

"I dunno maybe the bitch gets frequent seizures or something" I blurt out. "Maybe" Griffin shrugs as everybody walks out infront of us. Charlie rushes up to myself and Jaden. "You- you can read minds- you can communicate with u- what- the fuck-" She freaks out quietly.

"did you-?" she looks over at me. "No, I was born with them just like Clover" He buts in. "Holy fucking mother of defrosted muffins" She says still freaking out. "How did you end up like this, Clover never said" He adds. "We got into an argument when we was 14, and the same thing with Mads, I had a fit and slipped into a coma for 6 days, Woke up like this" She shrugs.

I stop in my tracks. "what's wrong baby?" Jaden asks as they turn to look at me. "If that's how this curse, if that's what you want to call it, moves from person to person... what if Mads has our abilities" I say. Their faces drop from smiles to frowns. "Shit, didn't think of that" Jaden mutters.

The bell rings for first lesson and we rush inside to Spanish and I sit down on Jaden's lap with Payton sitting in my seat. "How you feeling?" Payton rubs my back. "better" I shrug and look down at my hands.

"Okay, so class, as I'm sure you're aware Madison Lewis is unable to attend the last day of school due to her being in the hospital-" The teacher says looking straight at me. I bow my head and lean back against Jaden's chest. "-but today we'll just be sorting out our folders and stuff, feel free to talk amongest yourselves whilst doing so" He says sitting at his desk and taking his attention off us.

Kio, Griffin, Anthony, Bryce, Avani, Josh, Charlie, Quinton, Cynthia, Daniella and Chase all gather around Myself, Jaden and Payton. None of them blame me for what happened but only Jaden and Charlie really understand what happened to Mads.

Charlie takes a seat on Josh's lap and leans back against his chest.

"You're going to have to tell him at some point" Jaden thinks looking straight at her. "I will, give me time" she says. "earth to Jaden" Kio waves a hand infront of his face. "sorry, I was staring into space" He shrugs.

During our conversation Nessa comes over. "Clover I need to speak to you". She seemed slightly calmer, nicer than before. I nod my head and follow her out of the classroom.

"Mads says she has dirt on you, she won't tell me what it is but she says she knows everything about you and once she gets out of the hospital she isn't going to hesitate to tell everybody, whatever it is" She says calmly. "Why are you telling me this if you don't like me?" I question.

"It's not that I don't like you. Mads fed me a load of bullshit that I was foolish enough to believe, you and Charlie seem like genuine girls and I'm happy for you and her in your relationships, Her and Josh seem happy and that's all I want for him" She shrugs. "That's very mature of you, thankyou Nessa" I say hugging her. "Just be careful of Mads, please" She says. I nod and follow her back inside.