chapter 6: Slave to his touch

The contents in this chapter may be inappropriate for persons under the age of 16. Read at your own risk!⚠

V a n e s s a

I woke up to the feel of something heavy resting on my stomach. My eyes darted open and immediately I was confronted with the image of Ian's muscular hand on me. I gasped and shifted my gaze to the side where he was nestled beside me, still sleeping. My heart began to plummet as the previous night came crashing back to my memory.

We had left the club after my bold suggestion and then we had come to the hotel. I remembered his touch and kisses, how he had slowly invited me to the idea of making love with him. We had started slowly at first, reveling in every caress, every feeling. He had stroked my body like he had known it for years, igniting pleasure at the little parts that were most sensitive. This man had been like a professional and I had submitted Implicitly. My orgasm had been mindblowing and for a while, my body was immobile to movements. Yet, having had his own, Ian had continued to caress me, my wetness on his fingers, while I trembled and clenched to the surge of pleasure that had overwhelmed me. Five minutes in, I was begging for him yet again. He had turned me over on my stomach and climbed atop of me, molding my buttocks with his strong hands before he was inside me yet again. My face was pressed against the cotton sheets while my open mouth heated the fabric. My body had been so sensitive to his touch that it only took a few minutes for me to be convulsing around him.

And as if that hadn't been enough; After a few minutes rest, we were on each other again like white on rice, desperate for another round of pleasure despite being pleasured so much earlier. We had gone about four rounds before we finally retired in exhaust and fulfillment.

I swallowed hard at the memory and felt my body go heated at the thoughts that were going to be permanent memories.

I had taken risks, I had acted recklessly and although my body didn't mind it one bit, my critical mind was screaming with what was probably regret. I didn't know much about Ian except for the story he told and even that was not met up with hard evidence. Everything he told me could have been a lie and yet I had blindly ignored.

The list of risky things that I had done in my life was so minimal they were all hard to remember but this had taken the cake - the whole bakery in fact and I was by all means, disappointed in myself.

Men like Ian who possessed such good looks, charm and character probably did this kind of thing often. He maybe had a woman at home and was living up to the 'what happens in Vegas' ideology. I was just another notch on his rather large bedpost.

I attempted to leave, to quickly get dressed and flee before he woke up, but as soon as I got up, his hand anchored me to the bed. Surprised, I whirled around to find him looking at me.

"Trying to run away from me, sexy bum?" He asked, voice groggy with sleep and somehow managing to get me aroused all over again.

I swallowed. "I need to go."

"I thought we had fun."

"We did, but now I am more sober and level headed and this has turned out to be a big mistake, " I exclaimed, still cognizant of his hand strapped around me.

"I don't believe that, " he said, with so much confidence.

"Doesn't matter. I have to go, " I said again, while clumsily attempting to get off the bed.

"This doesn't have to be a cliche you know. We can see each other again and see where it takes us. I like your company, princess."

I paused. "I'm not ready for a relationship or anything remotely close to it, " I said, reminding myself that less than a week ago, I was engaged to be married - had seen my wedding day and now I was in bed with another man - a stranger.