The One Night Stand's Proposal

HEY GUYS!! You took a look so I'm assuming something must have held your interest! Thank you for stopping by

Description:

After being dumped by her ex-fiance, Vanessa Webster decides to take a trip and take the risks her ex said she couldn't.

There, she meets the charming and funny Ian Hollingsworth who completely sweeps her off her feet and lands her in his bed. It was just supposed to be a one night stand but when Vanessa is faced with a predicament he proposes marriage on a whim.  After all, he'd do anything to have her in his bed again.

Vanessa declines and flees with the intention of never seeing Ian again, but fate has a different plan and so does Ian.

The One night stand's proposal
©2020
Juette Curtina

WARNING:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales are entirely coincidental.

• I don't own the rights to videos or pictures that will be posted in this story.

• Written in the first person narrative where you will only be exposed to two points of view, Vanessa and Ian's.

• Contains mature language and mature scenes.

• I will respond to rude comments. There's a difference between constructive criticism and rudeness.

***

Dear readers,

Hello, I hope you are all in good spirits. Welcome to my newest story. This story has been a draft for so long until I finally decided to blow off the dust and share it with you guys. It's going to be a rollercoaster ride so I hope you're all buckled up for it.

If you've been a fan of my works since 'Bound by a bump' or 2016, hello again. I can't express how much I appreciate you. I know a few of you and if I see you here I'll go crazy lol. If you're new, welcome... I still am very thankful for the support. Hiii.

My readers from previous books may be wondering how some works are left incomplete and yet I'm out with a new book.  Just to reassure you, my new books don't affect the old ones. If I haven't updated in a while it isn't because I'm preoccupied with another, it's because I'm simply uninspired or have a case of writer's block. I still always try to get chapters out and sometimes it's hard for some books.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this one.
Thank you,
Juette.