Chapter 19

Trinidad

Hi, there! Sorry for waiting. Saturday training eh. Don't worry, I'll be there in a minute.

received!

Sighing in relief after reading Abby's message, I hugged the pillow from the couch.

I'm currently in the living room waiting for her to arrive. It's my family's day-off as well so we're all here in the living room doing things on our own.

I'm just wearing my faded jeans partnered with my pink loose pullover and a red backpack. It's comfortable though, and I like comfy clothes.

Later on, we heard some laughter coming from the entrance door

I tilted my head to look at the door and we saw kuya Ugi walking inside the house with her right arm hanging on Abby's shoulder... Wait, Abby?!

The two seemed to be talking in deep but eventually stopped when their eyes went in our direction.

"Oh, Marsela. May naghahanap sa'yo," he says with a smile while removing his arm from Abby's shoulder.

The latter just smiled at me and tilted her head to the door signaling us to go already.

"Let's g–"

I wasn't able to finish what I'm about to say when ate Iya suddenly spoke.

"Ineng, you should at least introduce her to us. What do you think?" I facepalmed myself after hearing that. Mukhang nang-aasar pa eh.

"Yeah, my bad. Ates, mom, dad, this is Abby. Abby, this is mom, dad, ate Aya, ate Iya and of course kuya Ugi, I guess you know him already." I ended it with a shrug.

"It's nice to finally meet you po What a beautiful family you have here." she went in front of my parents and did an honoring gesture while she just high-fived my two sisters.

"Dad, mahilig din sa car 'yan!" suddenly, kuya Ugi exclaimed.

Daddy looked at Abby and smiled in amusement, "Is that so? Magkakasundo pala tayo n'yan." he smiled at Abby and the latter did the same.

"Parang meet the parents lang ah." kuya's teasing me, I know that.

"Daddy si kuya oh," sinumbong ko siya kay daddy. Hmp.