Chapter 25

"Manang, patulong naman po. I really need some hands to carry this monkey to my room, hehe."

Tinulungan ako ng mga maids namin para dalhin si Abby sa kwarto ko. When we got inside my room, I instructed them to put Abby on my queen size bed.

"Ayan... D'yan na lang po, okay na po 'yan. Thank you po!" I thanked them in gratitude.

Bumaba na ang dalawa naming kasambahay kaya ini-lock ko na ang pinto ng kwarto.

I then looked at Abby and sighed.

She's wearing a blue jersey shirt which has her surname at the back and number '11' on it while it has an MNL logo in front which stands for 'Manila', our university's name.

I opened the aircon inside this room and went to Abby's side on the bed.

I removed her sports shoes and tucked her lower body in the comforter.

Tagaktak pa rin ang pawis nito kahit nakabukas na ang aircon kaya minabuti kong tawagin na si manang.

I pressed the intercom beside my queen size bed and summoned our maids. "Somebody please bring me a small container and a small towel dipped in warm water, thank you!"

Hindi na ako nag-abala pang hintayin ang response nila dahil alam ko namang narinig at naintindihan na nila ang iniutos ko.

Nagtataka siguro kayo kung bakit kailangan pa ng intercom dito sa bahay. Well, we have cctv cameras naman all over the house. Pero masyadong malawak ang bahay kaya magkakalayo ang kwarto naming lahat. So, that's why we also have a voice intercom in each room. Bonus na lang 'yung sa kitchen. It's really convenient, though, and less hassle kung sakaling may iuutos man kami sa mga maids.

*Knock*Knock*

I stand up to open the door and ate Mara, one of our maids, came into the view.

"Ito na 'yung pinapakuha mo, Sela." she handed me the things I asked a while ago and I thanked her.

"Sige ate, salamat po." she just smiled at me and immediately went to her doing.

I locked the door and brought a small stool to put the container above it beside the bed. Near Abby's body.

Kinuha ko ang maliit na basang tuwalya mula sa maligamgam na tubig na nasa container at bahagya itong piniga para matuyo.

I slowly raise this girl's arm to wipe it with this wet towel, I do the same on the other arm and later on, it's followed by her other body parts.

Dip, squeeze, wipe. Gano'n lang ang ginawa ko hanggang sa maramdaman kong gumiginhawa na ang pakiramdam niya.

I know how to do such things kasi everytime na isa saming magkakapatid ang magkasakit, mom always sets aside her things and will take care of us. About dad, well, what do you expect in a CEO of one of the most known companies in Asia? Always busy and sometimes, overseas pa. But don't get me wrong, after his business, he still makes it up to us. And that's why I love them both.

After I wiped her body, I folded the towel in rectangular and immediately put it on Abby's forehead. I think this will help her body lessen the heat or much better, help her fever go down.

"Hay..."

I took a deep breath after cleaning the mess I made. Well, not really a mess kasi medyo natapon lang naman 'yung ibang tubig when I'm squeezing the towel to be dried up lightly.

Ngayon, ako naman ang kumuha ng bimpo from my closet and wipe the sweats on my face. Aysh, kakaligo ko lang pero pinagpapawisan na naman ko.

Nevermind, just for this girl on my bed to be okay, at least, it's worth of my sweat. Ansabe?

Pinatay ko na ang ilaw at ang lampshade na lang sa gilid ni Abby ang naiwang nakabukas.

Dahan-dahan akong umupo sa kama and tucked myself in inside the comforter. I rubbed my eyes before looking at Abby again to check her.

The lights coming from the lampshade didn't help her to lessen the beauty she has. It's just half of her face that is being covered by the silhouette of my room and half of it is illuminated by the light. Making her handsomely beautiful face glow.

Fine, hindi ko na idi-deny. May itsura nga talaga 'tong mokong na 'to. That's it. I just hope she's still working on her badass behavior in school like what she's doing in the past weeks.

I laid down beside Abby and turned my back from her. I closed my eyes and I met the dreamland minutes later.

Abby's POV

I woke up slowly and opened my eyes.

Wait, nasaan ako?

Sa hindi kalayuan ay nakita ko ang nakadikit na wall clock sa pader. Sira, kaya nga wall clock eh. And it says, 7:30 in the morning.

"Ugh.." medyo nanghihina pa rin ang katawan ko pero nakasisiguro akong kaya naman nang kumilos ng katawan ko.

I stretched out my arms and yawned. Ramdam ko ang tagaktak na pawis ng buong katawan ko kaya naman sinubukan kong umupo at dahan-dahang hinubad ang t-shirt ko.

After I successfully removed my shirt, I then used it to wipe the sweats all over my body. Ngayon ay naka-sports bra na lang ako at black nikey short, with blue cycling underneath.

Tumayo ako't inilibot ang tingin sa buong kwarto. It's all pink. The walls are covered by some touch of pink and on the other side of this room are some posters pasted on the wall. I went there to clearly see it.

"Seventeen..." I read the logo on one of the posters on the wall. The guys on the other posters were all the same though. So I assumed, they're just one boy group.

And that's when I think the owner of this room is a girl. Maybe one of my fli...

Nevermind, lemme just do my morning routine for a while here.

I started doing push-ups on the floor and later on, I found myself soaking wet, again. Hindi ko na rin maramdaman ang panghihina ng katawan ko gaya ng kahapon kaya sigurado akong nakakondisyon na ang katawan ko.

Humarap ako sa isang mahabang salamin at dito ko nakita ang kabuuan ng katawan ko. My four-pack abs are dying to be free from my abdomen while my biceps are still flexed.

Well, that's what you get when you're prioritizing your body workout.

I turned my head towards the door when a sudden sound of the opening came from it.

No, it's actually opening! The door is slowly opening and that's when I saw...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"