Chapter 2

Your POV
The sun crept in through my window, I flutter my eyes open to adjust them to the light.
"Better get up." I say as I lie there unmotivated.
Come on stupid body, move already. With that, I get up out of bed and put on my armour, brush my teeth, and brush my hair.
"Let's do some good today, (y/n)".

Bell POV
The sun woke me up today. Like always, I get up and put my armour on.
Goddess Hestia is still asleep, better stay quiet. I quickly brush my teeth and head out the door silently.

The streets are filled with people. There are markets, bars, and even though it's morning, everyone is so lively. I excitedly make my way to the dungeon. Seeing everyone full of energy made me full of energy. I smile to myself.

As I near the dungeon entrance, I see someone familiar.
That hair...could it be?
"(Y/n)!" I shout in hopes it's her.

Your POV
I whip my head around at the sound of my name.
It's Bell! I smile and wave at him while he runs over.
"Hey, (y/n)! Glad I caught up with you!" He says happily.
"Aww, did someone miss me?" I tease. He blushed at the comment and put his hand behind his neck.
"I-it's not like that...I just thought it was nice to see you." He says quietly.
Heh, cute. I smile.
"S-so, you wanna go in together?" Bell asks. I smile at him.
"Yea! 'Course!" I answer.

As we head into the dungeon, we head for the lower floors.
"You okay with starting on floor four for a warm up?" I ask.
"Definitely! The bigger monsters will make me stronger faster, right?" He says confidently.
"Yes, at least, I'm quite sure. How else are we supposed to get stronger?" I laugh.
"Haha, guess you're rig-LOOK OUT!" Bell shouts out at me. I notice the giant bug just before it swipes its claws at me and dodge. I missed my footing by the surprise and stumble to the ground.
"You alright, (y/n)!?"
"Yeah! I'm fine!" I say getting back up. I watch as Bell charges in to attack, the bug like monters moves to counter. I jump in and cut its claw off with my sword. Bell then swiped his knife and finishes off the monster.
"Nice one Bell!"
"Heh! Thanks, you too! You took out the claw with one hit!"
"You're the one who finished it off!"
"Haha! Wanna go lower?" He asks.
"Ready when you are!" I give him a thumbs up, and we sprint down to the lower floors.

Bell POV
Wow! (Y/n) is so amazing. She's so strong it's insane. I want to become that strong. She's only a level 2 but she's so much more skilled than me.
"So, how low do we plan to reach?" I ask. (Y/n) stops in her tracks and flicks her (h/c) hair out of her face.
"I don't plan on going super deep. The deepest I've gone is floor 8, but today I have to go with my God Miach to a gathering. Don't you?" I look at her with confusion.
"Oh! The one hosted by Freya, right?" I ask.
"Yeah, Gods and Goddesses can bring one of their children, and mine so happened to ask me." She turns to look at me.
"I didn't even know about it, maybe my Goddess does. She was asleep when I left." I answer.
"Well, after we're done here, how 'bout we go talk to her together?"
"Hmm...you know what? Yeah! Let's do that!" I smile, "Let's keep going for now!"
"Right!" She says, and we delve deeper into the dungeon.

Time skip (Your POV)
We come out of the dungeon covered in blood. Concerned stares coming from each direction.
"So, which way to your home?" I ask.
"Follow me. It's not too far." Bell answers. I follow Bell into the village. I get real close to Bell and whisper in his ear, "Hey," He quietly freaks out and I can see a little blush on his cheeks.
"Y-yes?" He answers.
"We should probably hurry, we're covered in blood and people are staring." I whisper.
"(Y-y/n), you're a little c-close." He gulps. I move back.
"Heh, my bad," I tease, "you liked it didn't you? I tease more.
"H-huh!?"
"Hmm...pervert," I whisper in his ear again.
"S-stop!" He shouts embarassed.

Bell POV
What was that just now? My face feels warm! She was so close...why is my chest pounding? Nevermind that! Let's just get home! I started to run home, (y/n) following quickly behind me.

Time skip (Your POV)
I followed Bell all the way until he stopped running. He stopped in front of a building. It was a run down, church looking place.
"This where you live?" I asked.
"Yep! It's not much, but it's home." He smiles. We walk closer to the entrance.

"Bell! You're home! WHAT!? Why are you covered in blood again!? You didn't go down to the lower floors again now did you?" I heard someone say. Sounds like a girl. I pop my head out from behind Bell to see who was talking. She had long dark pigtails, a short white dress that showed off her figure.
How are her boobs that big!? I look down out mine and get embarassed.
They're so much smaller! I sweat drop out of embarrassment.
"Aw, my sweet Bell, what would I do if you got hur- Wh-who is she!?" The girl yells pointing at me. I sweat drop again.
"Oh! That's right! Goddess, meet (y/n)! She's apart of the Miach Familia! She helped me fight in the lower floors today! Might she come in for some tea?" Bell asks. Oh, so this is Hestia! She's cute I'll give her that.
"Absolutely not! The house is a mess and we don't have enough cups!" She whines. I bow to the Goddess.
"Hello, Goddess Hestia. It is a pleasure to formally meet you. Sorry for the intrusion! I'll leave now!" I bow once more and start to leave.
"Wait! Hold on a second!" I felt someone grab my arm. I turn to see Bell.
"Yes, Bell?" I ask. Hestia gets jealous and pulls Bell off of me.
"Please stay for a bit (y/n). At least to clean yourself up!" Bell insists. I look at Hestia who clearly did not want me there.
"Thank you for the offer, Bell, but I don't want to intrude!" I say with a smile.
"You wouldn't be..." Bell says quietly.
"It's alright, we might see eachother at the gathering, remember?" I say.
"Hey Bell?" Hestia coos.
"Yes Goddess?" He answers.
"Will you go inside and look for a letter from Freya please?" She says sweetly.
Bell looks at me for a second.
"Yes of course Goddess." Bell walks into his home.

Hestia stares me down to the point where I feel uncomfortable. I smile awkwardly.
"Listen you, Bell Cranel is mine! So back off and stay away got it? He's the only one I got and I'm not letting him go!" She says stubbornly.
"I understand, Lady Hestia."
"That's Goddess Hestia to you. I forbid you from talking to him at the gathering! You hear!?" She shouts. Bell returns.
"Here you are Goddess." He says handing the letter to Hestia.
"Thank you Bell!" Hestia coos again.
What's with this girl?
"Alright Bell, I'll see you tonight." I smile and walk away.
"Bye..." I hear him say. He sounded almost, sad.

Bell POV
I watched (y/n) leave.
"Bell, I think you should stay away from her." Hestia says.
"Why's that, Goddess?" I ask.
"Because I don't trust her. I feel it in my heart! You should always trust your Goddess! I'm never wrong!" Hestia states.
"Oh, okay." I say. Hestia walks inside,
"Alright! Time to get ready for the gathering! We want to look our best..." Hestia continues but I've stopped listening.
She, forbids (y/n) from talking to me? Why?
"Bell? Are you coming?" I hear Hestia call.
"Y-yeah." I answer, and walk inside to get cleaned up.

A.N.
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I enjoyed writing it. I think it's a good start to the next chapter where the gathering happens. Anyways, stay hydrated and I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye!
Word count 1412 words.