Chapter 32

Bell POV
Why can't I find her? It shouldn't be to hard to spot her out here...

I started getting worried, what if she was kidnapped? What if...
What if she's...no. I can't think negatively. I need to focus on finding her.

I continued running around the lake. I am going to check evey centimeter of this place until I find her.

As I was running, I ended up tripping over a root hidden in the snow. I fell face first into the ground.

"Aaaugh...that didn't feel great.." I grunted. I tried to stand back up, but when I did, my ankle gave out. I hissed in pain.

It stings!

I grabbed my ankle and rubbed it for a second.

I-I think I sprained it...

I began to panic, if I sprained my ankle, how am I supposed to fine (y/n)? My breathing became uneven and short.

I....can't...breathe....

The icy air froze my lungs and breathing quickly became painful. My body began to shiver from the cold temperature. Sitting in the snow doesn't help either.

No...I need...to find...(y/n)...get your breathing back to normal...

I tried to take in deep breaths, it hurt, but I calmed down a little bit.

Get up slowly....

I slowly pushed myself up onto my good foot and began to hobble around the frozen lake.

"(Y/n)!!!" I called. With every step I took, I could feel my ankle get worse and worse. I tried to forget about the pain and focus on finding (y/n).

"(Y/n)!! Please!!" I called.

Your POV
"(Y/n)!! Please!!" A voice called. Only it wasn't the voice in my head.

"Huh...? What was that?" I turned my head over, but the voice in my head was louder.

"It was nothing. Quit getting distracted. Finish your job." It said.

"Right...a...mistake-"

"(Y/n)! Where are you!? Please come home!" The other voice called.

"...Bell?" I say.

"No! He would never come to find you! Hurry up and erase yourself! Erase your mistake!"

"(Y/n)!! Please...don't leave me..."

I felt my chest squeeze. Those words...those words....

B-Bell....I...I don't want to leave you...I don't want to...I don't want to erase myself....I...I...

I looked down at myself. My arms and legs were covered in blood. I stared horrifed and threw the ice shard far away from me. As I stood up, the voice in my head tried to convince me to stay, I can't listen. I have to fight it.

"B..Bell!!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)! Where are you!?" He answered. I began to run, I want to hug him and apologize for everything.

"Bell! I'll find you! I won't leave you ever again!" I said as tears welled in my eyes. I ran as fast as I could. Everything hurt but I knew that in the end I'd be okay.

Finally, I found him. His white hair glistening like the freshly fallen snow...and he was limping!

"Bell! I'm right here!" I said as I ran towards him.

"(Y/n)!!" He said as he limped over. I opened my arms for embrace but quickly stopped myself when I saw the look on his face. He looked at me with his face twisted in horror.

"(Y-y/n)..." he said with dread. I took a step back, then another.

"I...I'm sorry...I..." My breath hitched, "I didn't want to...I...it was like...I was under a spell. I couldn't stop it...it's like...my thoughts were alive...like they had their own body and mind..." my tears flowed out like an endless river.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I'm a mistake...I'm sorry I tried to kill myself.." I gasped, "I'm sorry that I burdened you..it's my fault you hurt yourself..if I hadn't run away you wouldn't be in this situation...I...I-"

"(Y/n)," Bell said gently, "I'm just glad you're okay" he said as he began to cry with me. He hobbled over and embraced me. This was the most heartfelt hug I've ever had. I couldn't help but cry even more into his shoulder.

"I couldn't imagine what'd it be like without you here...if you'd died..." he cried.

"I'm sorry...I won't do it again...I won't" I cried even more. In the end we were both just sobbing messes.

After we'd calmed down a bit, we started to head home. Bell leaned on me for support and I huddled into his coat for warmth. We needed eachother, and nothing would ever tear us apart again.

When we made it home, I wrapped Bell's foot and he cleaned and wrapped my arms and legs. Our eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

"(Y/n)?" Bell broke the silence.

"Yes?" I answered. His red eyes met my (e/c) ones.

"Can I ask why you left?" He said quietly. I gave him a sad look.

"...I thought that you didn't like me...you left when I had to put ointment on and didn't even look at me the rest of the night. So I thought you hated my...my...b-body.." I said quietly.

"I...missed the last part I'm sorry.."

"I th-thought you hated my body! W-why'd you make me say it twice!?" I blushed.

Bell blushed even more.

"I-i-i-it's not that I h-hated your b-body...I-...I was a-afraid that I'd l-lose control..."

"W-what do you m-mean by that?"

"I...I uh...gah...forget it..." Bell said flustered and waved his hand.

"...i-i-if y-you c-can't c-control y-yourself..th-then don't..." I said quietly.

"Wh-what!? B-but y-your hurt...I'm h-hurt! W-we're only fifteen!!" He said as he looked up. I crawled up on top of him and kissed his lips.

"I...sorry...I'll get off-" He pulled me back and kissed me passionately. It was a bit of a surprise...but I could tell it was going to be a long night.

A.N.
Holy frick...did I just write that!? Somebody get the holy water! Uhm..yeah I don't plan on writing....those kinds of scenes..you know...THOSE scenes. Uhm...keep in mind that they are 15 and most likely DID NOT do the dirty...so mm...yeah. Sorry for the awkward chapter...and uh...I'll see you all again soon...so stay hydrated....and uh.. forget this chapter ever existed...
Word count 1096 words