Chapter 28

Your POV
I felt Bell stiffen so I turned around to see why. Only to be met with someone with a sworde to Bell's back. I felt a surge of anger flow through me, but in order to keep Bell safe for the time being, I didn't act upon them.

"What do you want..." I asked calmly. I noticed the figure had a brown top hat.

This must be the thief.

"This young boy just so happens to be the one I'm looking for. He's worth quite a lot because of how strong he's gotten in such little time. That and he has a very powerful knife that could also sell for a lot of money." The man said.

I glared at him, I tried to think of what I could do.
What resources can I use?

I looked around and noticed a small plank of wood leaning against the wall. Looking back at the man, then at Bell. He shook his head almost like he knew what I was thinking.

"Don't try anything, move even a centimetre, and I run him through."

That's a problem...what am I supposed to do now? I could try for the plank but would I be fast enough?

Just then, Bell quickly grabbed the mans arm that was around his mouth and jumped to flip over him. The man stumbled backwards as Bell did so. I grabbed the plank and jumped in front of Bell defensively. The man got up and ran to attack us but was quickly stopped when I smacked him across the face with a wooden plank. He sat up confused and shook his head. I walked up towards him amd raised the plank again.

"Don't. Ever. Come. Near. Me. Or. My. Boyfriend. Again." I smiled evily, then smack his head again. He was out cold...and oh how I missed the sweet adrenaline of a fight!

I turned around to see Bell with his mouth hanging wide open. He pointed to the k.o.'d man, then back at me. I shrugged.

"(Y/n)! Holy- that was amazing!" He said astonished.
"But is he okay?" He pointed to the guy on the snow.

"Mm...he should be fine, although, I do need to return this sworde, and then we should probably turn him in for theft and attempted kidnap..." I suggested.

Bell POV
Oh my gosh, she's amazing even after a big injury...
I smile to myself as I help her carry the man to an official who can deal with him.

After that whole thing happened, (y/n) went and returned the stolen sworde. I waited for her outside with her favourite flowers.

I'm starting to wonder who feels more lucky to have met the other...

I grin to myself as I think of her.

"Ready?" She asked as she walked back out. Her (h/l), (h/c) hair framing her face perfectly as the cool breeze went through it.
"Yeah, let's go home for real this time!" I said as I took her hand in mine.

Time skip

I opened the door to my home and let (y/n) inside.
"Bell, is that you?" My Goddess called. She walked around the corner and saw (y/n). (Y/n) stiffened as if preparing to be attacked by a bear. I gripped her shoulders to try and relax her, which helped a little bit because I could feel her melt into my arms.

"You're okay!" Hestia yelled and then ran into (y/n)'s arms and hugged her.
"A-augh...evening Goddess Hestia."
I noticed that (y/n) winced a little bit from Hestia's grip. She must still be sore. Hestia let go and looked at me.

"You better not do anything to (y/n)! And that goes for you too! Don't do anything to Bell!" Hestia shouted. Both our faces turned bright red
"Actually, since you two have spent all these nights together, you have to learn how to spend it apart or things will get troublesome..." Hestia trailed.

Spend the night not with (y/n)? Will she be okay? Will she even sleep?

I looked over at (y/n), she looked a little scared. As Hestia thought for a moment, I asked (y/n) if it was alright to explain the situation to Hestia, she hesitated but gave me the okay. After I explained things to her, Hestia hugged and apologized to her. She even said that (y/n) could come over to sleep anytime she wants.

Things really have changed.

Your POV
Bell and I made it to the room that 'd be sleeping in. I didn't really have anything on me other than the clothes the hospital gave me, which just looked like they draped rags over my body might I add.

"How are you feeling?" I heard Bell ask.
"I'm okay...why do you ask?"
My side and torso are killing me from Hestia's hugs.
"You just looked like you were in pain when Hestia hugged you..."
"W-well, I mean...I'm sore...b-but I can handle it!" I blurted out that last part. Bell gave me a weird look, then walked up to me. I looked into his bright, red eyes as he stared into my (e/c) ones. His hand brushed up my side and I couldn't help but grimace.

"The hell was that!?" I grunted.
"You're still hurting, and I bet that fight didn't help either. I think I have some cream that can help with the soreness, lemme go ask Hestia..." he trailed. Bell left to go talk to Hestia and left me in here.

How does he always see right through me? He always knows how I'm feeling or when I'm hurting...am I even good enough to be with him? He's so perfect and I'm so...

I looked at myself in the mirror,
...have I gained weight?? No. Stop thinking like this. You're better then that, (y/n). Bell said he loves you, he shows that he does everyday...

I didn't notice Bell walk in so when he spoke it kind of scared me.
"I have the cream, sorry it took so long." He said.
"Y-your fine...I'm glad you're back.." I said quietly. Bell went to sit on the bed.
"Alright, I need you to take off your clothes."
"W-...WHAT!?" I shouted. Probably a little too loud cos Hestia shouted back to quiet down. Bell's cheeks started to turn red as he realized what he said.
"AH- I won't look! I just need to be able to put the cream on! I didn't mean it in a perverted way!!" He frantically explained. I giggled at his embarrassment, I thought it was cute.

Bell POV
After (y/n) covered herself with the blanket, she made sure to leave where her side injury was exposed. I lightly start rubbing the cream on her side and she stiffens. I pull my hand back,
"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"
"Haha, no...it's just cold" she says with a smile. I continue to rub the cream.

After I was finished with her side, I needed to do her torso. I blushed at the thought.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked.
"W-well...uh..I don't know if you want me rubbing your uhm....y-your..."
(Y/n) started to blush.
"I-I'll do it!!" She said embarrassed. I handed her the cream and turned around. I could hear her removing the sheets and sitting up. My imagination got the best of me. I blushed even harder. My face heated up a lot, I needed to leave or I might do something I regret.

I stood up to leave
"Bell? Where are you going?" (Y/n) said gently. I began to sweat.
Crap...I need to get out..
"E-excuse for a bit...I'm going to shower..."

I ran out as fast as I could and into the bathroom and stripped. Turned on the water and just stood there. I tried to not think of (y/n), but it was really hard not too. I love her so much that it hurts not to think about her.

Dammit.

A.N.
Well this was an interesting chapter....but I updated! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you guys so much for reading! I'll see you all tomorrow so stay hydrated!
Word count 1394 words.