Chapter 26

Bell POV
...she's been processing information for what seems like forever...
I smile awkwardly.
"(Y/n), is everything okay?"

"..."

No answer.
What do I do in this situation?
I shook her to snap her out of it and she looked back at me.
"Wait, what?" Her eyes widened, "aha! I got it! I'll just sneak out if I ever have an episode and then go to you!"
"What if you can't get out of them just like last night?" I asked. She looked down.
"...m-maybe I could sneak out and j-just sleep at y-your house?" She said embarassed. My face flushed.
Would Goddess even allow that?
"W-well...I mean. It's not impossible...just that..well, Hestia..."

I watched (y/n) freeze at the sound of Hestia's name.
"O-oh...right..Hestia.." she looked down, "she...doesn't want me to ever see you again..."
I grabbed (y/n) by the shoulders.
"I've talked things out with Goddess. She knows our relationship and has given consent."
(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widened.

"S-so...it might work...!?"
I rubbed the back of my neck.
"I..I think it should be fine...Goddess just wants to m-make sure that w-we...stay innocent..."

"..."

(Y/n)'s face turned bright red.
"WHAAT!??"

Time skip
I stared at (y/n) while she sat in the corner. I sweat dropped and awkwardly smiled.

"(Y-y/n)...are you okay?"

She looked back at me, then back at the floor.

"You don't think th-that I'd do anything to you...r-right?"

Her face flushed again.

"W-would you stop bringing that up!?" She stood up.
"Okay sorry!" I hush her down.
"A-anyways...w-we're way too y-young for....that" she said hiding her face.
"R-right..." I said back...I could feel my face growing hot at the thought.

N-no! Stop thinking dirty things!!

I slap my cheeks.

"What the...the hell you did that for?"
"N-nothing."

A.N.
Well...I mean it's sort of a chapter...right? Better than nothing. I'm sorry for not updating as much, I'd love to update once a day but y'know...stuff happens. Anyways, stay hydrated and I'll see you all in the next one.
Word count 378 words.