Chapter 24

Bell POV
I watched as (y/n)'s eyes shot open. She already had tears in her eyes. She reached up to hug me, and I let her cry into my shoulder. I whispered comforting words and other sweet things to her to try and calm her down. When her crying slowed and her breathing went back to normal, I asked her what was going on.

She stared at me, and her expression turned dark.
"I-I don't know..." she said.
"How long has this been going on?"
"A few days maybe?"
I looked at her with worry.

Why didn't she say something?
She looked at me almost like she knew exactly what I was thinking.
"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about me...I don't want to burden you, Bell." She explained.
"(Y/n), you could never burden me. And I'll always worry about you, it's natural for me too. I'm your boyfriend after all." I blush at the last few words. So did (y/n).

"I'm sorry..." she said quietly.

Your POV
I feel so bad...after going through all of that trouble to keep him from worrying about me...I made it ten times worse. Dammit (y/n)...you're useless.

"You don't have to be sorry...I just want you to talk to me when something's wrong. We need to communicate to eachother. I can't read your mind if something is bothering you." Bell says.

"Yeah...I guess you're right..."

"Now then, do you want to talk about what just happened?"

I nodded my head.

Bell POV
As (y/n) explained what was going on in these 'episodes', I can't help but feel bad for her. Going through those experiences, trying to get out, but only to come right into another one? That must be terrifying. I must've squeezed the living daylights out of her when ever her breath hitched or she teared up.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay...it's not your fault." She sniffled.

"How are we supposed to fix this?" I ask.

She shrugged. "I'm not sure..."

"Why don't we talk to the doctor about it? Maybe he'll know what to do."

"Maybe...but I don't want to make you wait for me to come out of the hospital and-"

I put my finger up to her mouth.
"I don't care. I'll get to spend more time with you this way, and we might find a solution to these episodes you're having."

She slowly gave in then nodded her head.

"Good...now, do you want to try to sleep again? I promise to hold you tight.."

"Y-yeah...I'll try..." she said scared.

I put my arms around her slender waist and then drifted off to sleep again.

A.N.
I know, I know...I'm not updating a whole. Please forgive me. I apologise for the inconvenience. I have some stuff going on that's taking a lot of my time...I promise I'll try to update again soon! For now bare with it please...anyways...see you when I see you I guess. Stay hydrated.
Word count 520 words.