Chapter 6

Your POV
I wake up to the sound of light breathing.
I feel so...warm...
I open my eyes to see Bell fast asleep. His face right next to mine. I then notice his arms around my waist. My face begins to feel hot.
S-so...so close!
Bell stirs in his sleep. I quickly pretend to be asleep.
"...Are you pretending to be asleep?" Bell asks.
Dammit.
I open my eyes.
"N-no...!" I blush.

Bell POV
(Y/n)? Blushing? Ha. I cannot let this go to waste.
"Aww..you're blushing!" I smirk. She looks at me embarrassed.
"A-am not! She crosses her arms and shuts her eyes out of embarrassment.
"Looks like someone is embarrassed!" I tease. She shoves herself away from me and turns to lay down on her other side.
This is fun...

Your POV
The hell is wrong with me...I-I'm stuttering and blushing. Where did his sudden burst of confidence come from!? Usually I'm the one teasing!
"Think you can get away so easily!?" He playful shouts. I then feel his arms wrap around my waist again, and he pulls me in tight. My face is bright red.
"W-What are you doing!? B-Bell!!" I yell struggling against him. I here him laugh. I punch his arm.
"Ouch! Alright alright! I'll stop!" He says laughing. I huff. "You have to admit, it was kind of funny." He states.
"Please. Explain to me HOW that was funny." I say with a sassy tone.
"Usually you're the one teasing me. How the tables have turned..." he says in a playful tone. I can feel him smirking.

Bell POV
So cute...
I get an idea. I lean in real close to her ear,
"You like this, don't you? Laying down like this. My arms around your waist." I whisper into her ear. She stays silent. Unamused by her reaction, I continue to whisper, "...feeling my breath against your skin...feeling my touch." I move my hand to her hip and slide it upwards. I even blush at this.
Maybe I'm taking this too far...?
"Nngh..."
What. Was. That. Noise.
I then watch (y/n) slap her hand over her mouth.

Your POV
You like this, don't you? Laying down like this. My arms around your waist."
My ears were growing hot at his whispering. I try to keep a stone expression.
"...feeling my breath against your skin...feeling my touch."
I then feel his hand move up my side
"Nngh..."
What noise...just came out of my mouth...
I slap a hand over my mouth. My face completely beet red. My blush visible to the entire world.
"(Y-y/n)? W-what was that?" Bell's voice quivers.
"N-nothing! Shshshsh-shut up! Just...just! Don't even mention it! Don't bring it up! Forget it ever happened!" I yell.
"Ahh, not so loud! I'm right here!" He hushes.

It's silent for a moment.
Maybe...maybe I should tell him. Is it too soon?
"S-sorry...I...it's just...no. Nevermind. Forget what I was saying. I guess I'm just embarrassed..." I trail.
"...Of what?" Bell asks. I blush even more.
"O-oh! U-uh....well...I-I think th-that I....th-that I-I migh-ight..."
C'mon! Say it!
"I....I might li-"
"BELL CRANEL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUGGING THAT...THAT GIRL!?"
Crap!
I look over to see Hestia and Miach staring at us. Realizing that Bell and I were still in a cuddle position, I quickly jump up from the ground.

Bell POV
She! She found us!?
I stare at my Goddess who is clearly furious. I jump up right after (y/n) does.
"I....I can explain...!" I try to calm her down.
"THERE'S NO NEED TO EXPLAIN!!" Hesita screams. Even Miach was feeling uncomfortable. I look over at (y/n), she looks...scared? She's so tense.
"You! I told you to stay away from Bell!" Hestia begins to yell at (y/n). She points a finger at her, walking closer, "Going against a Goddess!? Sleeping with her child who is from a different Familia!? What did you do to my innocent little Bell!?" She grabs me by the arm, glaring at (y/n).
"Goddess! Please calm down! It's not what you think!" I try to explain. Hestia turns toward me.
"It's not what I think? Then why did you run off with her after she kissed you!?" She says angrily, "Why did I find you two cuddling so close and comfortable!?
"Those were accidents!" I yell.

Your POV
...They...were accidents? I thought that...he might've had feelings for me too...why does my chest hurt. Why does my heart feel heavy. Why do I feel like I'm drowning, like I'm suffocating?
I look at Bell with a hurt expression as he tells Goddess Hestia everything. How it was all an accident.
"Of course he doesn't love you" A voice in my head whispers.
"Maybe he does! There's a chance right?" I argue back.
"How would that be possible? You are just a worthless, scarred piece of shit. There is no way, he'd ever love a mask wearing coward." The voice says. The voice won that round. I stare at the ground. I get on all fours infront of Goddess Hestia and bow as low as I possibly can.
"(Y/n)..." Bell says surprized.
"...I apologize. It's my fault we're here at this moment. During the Gathering, my dress was in the way and Bell happened to trip over it. I told him to run." I begin to explain.
"That's not tr-" Bell tried to cut in.
"We ended up getting really tired and decided to take a break. My dress tore at the top and Bell gave me his coat to cover up. It got really cold and I was tired so I asked to stop. I suggested we cuddled to stay warm." My voice begins to tremble along with my body.
"Bell had nothing to do with it. It was all me. Please forgive him. Do what you wish to punish me." I finish.

Bell POV
What...? Why is she taking all the blame when it was my fault? They were all my ideas.
Hestia walks up to (y/n).
"Stand." She commands. (Y/n) complies. Hestia raised her hand, and slapped her accross her left cheek. The hit was so powerful it cause (y/n) to fall to het knees. Tears fell down her cheeks.
"Don't ever, go near Bell. EVER." She says quietly angered. Hestia was mad. Furious. I looked at (y/n) who was still on the ground. She apologized one more time. As she got up, she looked at me with a soft, sad expression. I saw her mouth one word.
"Good bye"

A.N
Ope. Sad ending to chapter huh? How do you guys feel about it? What will happen next? Will you and Bell ever meet again? Hmm...guess you'll have to find out tomorrow! Stay hydrated and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Word count 1176 words.