Chapter 12

Bell POV
I sat next to (y/n) in the wagon as Hestia and Miach pulled us to a hosptial. We were going as fast as we could. I tried my best putting pressure on her wounds but I don't think I did much. The gash on her torso is long and deep. She also has a broken rib, a puncture to her side, and multiple bruises.

Why would anyone do this to their child? This is horrible.

We finally made it to a hospital. We carefully moved (y/n) inside. Hestia ran into the hospital to get help quickly. When we walked in, all eyes were on us. Doctors and nurses rushed in and put her in a bed. They rolled her to a room. I tried to get in with her but I was stopped by other nurses who said I can't be back there now.

I decided to sit down in a waiting area. There were only a few people in there. Two kids and their parents.
"Are you okay mister?" One of the kids asked. She had short brown hair and green eyes. She wore a maroon dress. I guess the look of worry was obvious. I smiled down at her.
"Yeah, I think I'll be fine." I answer.
"Who are you waiting for?" Her brother asked. He also had brown hair, but he had blue eyes.
"Someone very special to me." I say sadly.
"Is it your Grandpa too?" The girl asks.
"No, it's not my Grandpa.."
"Is it your girlfriend?" The boy asks. I blush at that word.
"It is huh!"
"Alright that's enough, Asahi." Their mother says. "Sorry for that, he's a trouble maker that one.
"It's alright." I say with a giggle.

A nurse walked in and came over to me.
"Are you Bell?" She asked.
"Yes." I quickly stand up.
"Come with me." She says. Without hesitation I follow her. We walked down a long hallway. We finally stopped at a door. The nurse opened it then gestured for me to go in. I walk inside and see (y/n) hooked up to so many different things. She has so many bandages and is sleeping soundly.
"How...how bad is it?" I ask. The nurse looked at me.
"Not great. We tried to close up her wounds as best as we could. She lost a lot of blood, so we're hoping what we gave her is enough." The nurse explains.
"How soon do you think she'll wake up?"
"That's the thing...(y/n) is in a coma. We're not sure when she'll wake up. The doctor thinks it'll be anywhere from 3 weeks, to 2 months."

3 weeks...to 2 months..?
I look at the nurse, then back at (y/n).
I have to go that long without her?
"Please...let me stay by her side."
"Visiting hours are almost u-"
"Let me stay. I made a promise."
"Sir please, the patient needs rest."
I want to yell, but I can't.
"I'll be back tomorrow then. First thing in the morning. I'll come here everyday. Please. Help her to wake up soon." I leave before I tear up again.

As I'm walking home, a wave of memories fill my head. They were all of my time with (y/n). Tears fill my eyes again. The snow was still falling.
I'm sorry, (y/n). I wasn't there when you needed me. Please...wake up soon.

A.N.
A short chapter, but it'll do for now.  I get to work today too. Yay....anyways. Stay hydrated and I'll see you all tomorrow!
Word count 603 words