Chapter 18

Your POV
What was that!?
I sat there on my bed, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I heard the door open and I turned to see Bell walking in. When his red eyes met mine, he saw what I looked like and his face frowned.
"(Y/n)...what's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and tried to fake a smile.
"I-it was nothing!"
He looked at me as if he saw right through me.
"Are you sure?"
"Mhm..."
"(Y/n), you're shaking, do you promise that everything is alright?"
I didn't even notice that I was shaking.
"Yes."

Bell POV
Why won't she tell me what's wrong? She's clearly not telling me something.
"What did the doctor say about yiu staying here?" She asked. I looked down with a disappointed expression.
"I couldn't find them...sorry."
"Don't worry, I'm sure one will walk in soon."

Just as if (y/n) controlled the future, a doctor walked in. It was the same one from before.
"Oh, Bell, you're still here. (Y/n), how are we feeling after some rest?"

Your POV
Rest? I'm never sleeping again. That was terrifying.

Bell POV
(Y/n) spaced out. She must be exhausted from all the healing. I decided that this would be the best time for me to ask again to stay here.
"Please, allow Bell to stay with me...I feel much better when he's around."
I turned to see (y/n) with a hopeful expression. I looked back at the doctor who sighed.
"(Y/n)...you know that's not allowed."
"But why!? If he's helping me, it's a benefit for both of us!"
"Please explain how it'll benefit the hospital..." the doctor said annoyed.

(Y/n) paused to think, then tucked a strand of (h/c) hair behind her ear.
"Well, for one, you won't have to deal with me refusing mental help and two, the sooner I'm better, the sooner I leave." She said. The doctor looked at us then sighed.
"You know what, I'm tired of you two always asking if Mister Bell can stay here so just do what you want...okay? Just don't cause a ruckus." The doctor said while leaving.

I looked at (y/n). Her smile was as big as mine. She jumped up and hugged me and I squeezed her back.
"Augh...!" (Y/n) coughed. I gasped and layed her down.
"Oh my gosh! (Y/n)! I'm so sorry for hurting you!" I cried. She finished her coughing fit.
"It's okay," she gave me a thumbs up, "it was my fault anyways..." she grimaced.
"Yeah but are you okay!?" I said as she grabbed her side. She nodded.
"Mhmm..." she slowly let go of her side and smiled at me. We sat there in comfortable silence for a minute.
"Do you need to go home?" She asked.
"Mmm...no? Why?"
"Well, to get supplies?"
"Oh...maybe for a little bit."
She thought for a second.
"W-will you be long?" She asked hushed.
"Of course not. Thirty minutes max."
"Promise?"
She held her pinky finger up and I locked mine with hers.
"Of course!" I stood up to leave.
"Bell?"
"Hmm?" I turned back around to see (y/n) blushing almost as red as my eyes.
"I-....I l-love....y-you..." she said even more hushed. I walked back and gave her a big hug.
"I l-love you too, (y/n)." I smiled and then finally left to go get my things.
I promise to come back soon.

A.N.
I plan to update twice today. I'm falling behind on a lot of different things. I think I also have writers block...but I'll just have to do my best right? Anyways, I'll see you again today and tomorrow so stay hydrated!
Word count 635 words