Chapter 23

Your POV
After a couple days of Bell staying here, I'm sure that he has noticed that I haven't been sleeping. Of course I couldn't stay up all night with out getting a little shut eye, so I "slept" until I could feel it coming.

"Time flies fast when we're together...I wish we could do this more. I'll miss cuddling you to sleep." Bell said.
"What do you mean? I thought I still had two more days in here...?"

Bell shoved a hand over his mouth and mumbled what sounded like a swear word. My expression just becomes more confused. Bell chuckles.

"Well, you weren't supposed to know until tomorrow, but since your wounds have healed, and your mental health has gotten better, the doctor said that you could go home tomorrow!"

I smiled. Then got really excited.
"Really!? Oh my gosh! H-holy? For real!?" I kept squealing as Bell tried to hush me. I was being too loud. Bell laughed.
"What are you laughing about?" I grinned.
"Nothing, just that I haven't seen you so excited...it's just so c-cute." He blushed.

Of course I blushed back, I mean...the most amazing person ever just called me cute. That's when I got an idea. Why did I do this? I don't know. Do I regret it? Possibly.

"Why don't you come over and kiss my cute face?" I tried to say with confidence, but it came out shakey. Bell's face went red. Even more red than his eyes.
"W-what...?"
"D-don't make me repeat it!"
Bell just sat there, in a daze. Face red, hair standing up, probably has goosebumps.
Hehehe looks like I'm the dominant one now. I'll kiss his cute face.

Before I could do that, Bell looked at me.
"Okay." He said in a hushed low voice. I could feel my face heat up.

Bell leaned in and started to kiss me. I was still startled and din't know what was going on until he shoved me down on the bed. My face was bright red. I was supposed to be the dominant one. How do I always end up being the submissive!? As Bell continued to place kisses all over my face, I wrapped my leg around his body and flipped him over. Now I was on top of him. I smirked.

His face has rurned a lovely shade of red. Yes. This I like.
I then crushed my lips against his. He let out a yelp when he realized what was happening. I looked at him. We were both panting.
"Wait..." he said, "(y/n), if we keep going..."
"I know...we should stop, right...?"

A little disappointed that we stopped, I got off of Bell. It makes sense that he wanted to stop...we're only fourteen, but it still kind of hurts losing that feeling. The feeling of having someone there to comfort you, to hold you. Losing that feeling when someone who actually cares about you lets go of the embrace.
Maybe he...no. I need to stop thinking like that. He wanted to stop and he has a good reason for it. Stop fighting myself over it. Stop it...stop it...

Bell POV
I didn't want to stop. I really didn't, but any further, and I would have lost control...she makes me crazy. It's like...I'm addicted to her. I need to get myself under control. I don't want to hurt her in anyway.

I looked over at (y/n). She looked like she was beating herself up about something. I stretched out my arms and held her tightly.
"H-huh? Bell?"
"You know I love you...right?" I asked. She was silent for a second.
"Y-yeah..."
"And that I would never ever do anything to hurt you."
"Mm..." she nodded.
"Then please, don't beat yourself up about anything...I stopped because I was feeling like I'd lose control...(y/n), I love you so much. And I don't want to hurt you. You just healed up and I don't want to make things worse...so please wait...okay?" I bit my lip as I wait for her answer. She quietly said okay.

I tugged her down to sleep. Like always, she nuzzled into my chest, and I held her even tighter.
"Good night, (y/n)." I said gently as I held her close.
"Good night, Bell." She said back.
"...I love you."

Your POV
He...he said it out loud...
I could feel him press a kiss to the top of my head. I squeezed him tighter.
"I...I l-love you too." I said. Bell fell asleep pretty quickly. I could hear his soft breath as he slept. Him saying 'I love you' must made me so happy...I feel so good right now. How did I ever meet him...let alone become his? As my thoughts continued, I didn't notice that I was falling asleep.

I wasn't aware, but that thing was coming again. Instead of a loud drum, this time, it was an ear piercing ring. The high pitched ringing continued for some time. The pressure on my head began to grow. It grew throughout my entire body, but remained mostly on my head. The images grazed through my head again. Family, flowers, Miach, and Bell. I knew it was coming. I knew with all my heart it was. I tried to wake up, but it made things worse. Instead of everything becoming more corrupt, everything started dying. When the image of Bell came, it broke my heart. It was as if I had lost everything. The images switched faster and faster. I tried to wake up again, but I was in too deep.
Suddenly, everything was still. I couldn't move, couldn't scream, and I couldn't find Bell.

Where is he!?
I looked around the room, only to be met with the shadow figure again. They grew in size. Getting closer. The closer it got, the bigger it was. I could see it's round white eyes. It had nothing else but those eyes that stabbed right into my soul. Somehow, I managed to sit myself up. The figure got closer. I started to panic. I tried to wake up again, only this time, I awoke into another episode. I was still sitting up, but I couldn't move or talk. I heard whispers, and knocks on the door. I could hear Bell on the other side of it. He was calling my name, asking me what's wrong. My body lifted from the bed and began to move towards the door. As I moved, I realized that it wasn't me who was moving myself...it was something evil. And whatever was on the other side of the door was not Bell. I tried to wake up.

Please, stop this.
Was all I could think about. I awoke into another episode.
No! Please! Make it stop!
I looked around, but saw nothing. I thought I was really awake, but I still  couldn't move. I looked to see if Bell was laying beside me. Of course he wasn't. I noticed something in the corner of the room. It just stood there. It was tall, and skinny. Almost like a skeleton, only it was shadow like and more scary. I studied it for sometime. I guess it noticed cos it turned around staring at me. It's eyes wide and gaping. Like hollow holes. It walked towards me and I began to feel more terrified. I could only think of Bell.

If he was here, he could help me...but I'm on my own! What do I do!?
As the figure neared, I closed my eyes. I thought about waking up one more time. I felt my body fall and, I opened my eyes. I saw Bell hovering over me with worry.

I'm awake.
Tears began to stream down my face.

Bell POV (During your episode)
I woke up to the feel of (y/n) shaking.
"(Y/n)?"
I looked over to see that she was asleep. Only...she was mumbling and her breathing was becoming shorter. I shook her to try to get her to wake up.
"(Y/n)! What's wrong? Wake up!" I said. Nothing. She began to hyperventilate.
What is going on!? Why won't she wake up!?

"(Y/n)...please!"

A.N.
...hey! Congrats! You made it to the end of the chapter! Notice how I said chapter...not story. Did you enjoy this chapter? Cos I kind of didn't lol. I suffer from sleep paralysis. I'm using my own experiences and I'm not here to explain what it is exactly cos even I don't know. I'm too scared to research it. Just know that I'm doing okay and that I've been handling it just fine. Anywas, thanks for reading todays chapter!
Word count 1486 words.

Oh...still here? Ah! That's right! Stay hydrated and I'll see you again soon! Bye for now!