Chapter 17

Bell POV
I hurried down the hallway to find the doctor. After I noticed (y/n)'s emotion change, I knew I had to get them to let me stay here.

I walked to the front desk and was met with no one there. The clock ticked as I waited for someone to come in, but no one did. I decided to go back to be with (y/n) and wait for the doctor to come around again.

Your POV
After Bell left, I was left staring at the same brown door again. Surrounded by the same grey walls with the same old hospital scent.
I'm bored. When's Bell gonna come back? How much longer do.I have to stay here? I want to go on adventures.

The same thoughts kept cycling through my head. I dozed off cos of the silence and boredom. Also maybe because of the meds that the doctor gave me.

As I dove deeper into the dream world, I started to see different pictures. I saw Bell, Miach, my favorite flowers, and even the time when I had loving parents. I remember the time when my mum actually cared about me. Before she began to hurt me. I want to remember that mum, not the other one.

The pictures kept going through my head faster and faster. A drumming sound started pounding in the back of my head. I felt like the images started to get corrupted. As if something evil was trying to distort them. My parents hated me, the flowers wilted, Miach ignoring me, and even Bell left me behind, saying that he never wanted to see me again. The corrupted images went through my head over and over again, just like the good ones. I wanted it to stop. I try to move and scream...but nothing works.

I continue to bear with the scary images for a little while longer. The drumming got louder, and I began to feel pressure on my head. I was enveloped in darkness and I could feel something unnatural near me. The feeling went on along with the pressure and drumming as they increased. Then suddenly, I felt limp. I couldn't move or talk, but I could see.

As I looked around the room, I realized that I was still in the hospital. Only, I could see everything. As if I had eyes all around my body.
Am I awake?
I tried to move again but nothing happened.
I can't be dreaming...this is the room I've been for weeks and I can clearly see everything around me...

I looked around a little while more. Something in the corner caught my eye. Ther it was. A tall black figure looming in the corner. I layed there unmovable and terrified.
What is that!?
I tried to scream but nothing came out. The figure moved closer. I could see it's mouth moving. It was saying something....but what?

I tried to wake up as the figure neared the bedside.
Wake up!...WAKE UP!
Just before figure hit me I woke up. I shot up from where I was laying, sweating and hyperventilating.

...what was that...

A.N.
If you know what it is...then good for you. I also suffer from this. It's lovely. (That was sarcastic it's actually terrifying). Anyways that's all from me today I hope yoy enjoyed the chapter! I'll see you all tomorrow and stay hydrated!
Word count 573 words.