Chapter 13

Bell POV
I went to visit (y/n) everyday. I'd go in the morning, to the dungeon to get stronger, back to the hospital, then home. I spend a long time there. I'd tell her how my day went, how I was feeling, but most of all, I'd tell her how much I missed her. That I wish she would wake up. About a week and a half have passed. Nothing new. I sat at the bedside just looking at her. She looked thin. Her hair has grown a bit.

I miss you...please...wake up...please, do anything. I want to talk to you, and go on adventures with you.

I took (y/n)'s hand in mine. I pleaded with all my heart that she would grip mine back. I looked at the time.
I should go.
I looked back at (y/n) one last time and got up. I headed for the door.
"...Bell..." I heard a whisper. I whip my head around to (y/n). She was still sleeping.
"I'm imagining things now...I really thought you whispered my name..." I say sadly as tears threaten to fall.
"Dammit (y/n), you really know how to make me emotional.." I say as my tears fall. I walk back over to (y/n) and sit back down. I grab her hand and just silently cry.
"Please come back to me...please hurry and wake up...I didn't get to tell you that I love you..." My voice hitches. I wait for a bit to see if anything would happen. Of course nothing did. She just lays there. Still, almost lifeless. I watch as her chest rises and falls. I swept her (h/c) hair from her face.
It's so....soft
I play with her hair for a minute or two. With a heavy heart, I finally say goodbye for now and leave the room.

I went to the dungeon today. I reached level 2 so I decided to try some of the lower floors. After Hesita gave me that knife, I've gotten a little  more confident in fighting. I didn't have a lot of motivation to fight today. After that whole thing this morning, I just wanted to watch over (y/n).

I fought some monsters. They werem't super tough. I decided to go back to the hospital early. I felt like I needed to. As I walked back, Miach called my name. I watched him run towards me.
"Miach? What do you need?" I asked.
"It's (y/n)...she's awake!" He panted. My eyes widened. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. Quickly, I ran in and skipped the visitor check in. I couldn't wait any longer. I rounded the corner and stood in front of her door. I open the door.

My eyes filled with tears for the second time today.
"(Y-y/n)!" I cried. There she was. Sitting up in bed. She turned her head towards me.
"I-...I'm so glad you finally woke up!" I said wiping my tears. She stared at me.
"I'm sorry...who are you?" She said. My heart sank. I walked closer to her.
"It's me...Bell. Bell Cranel...don't you remember me?"
"...No...I don't think I do?"
"This...has to be a joke right?" I smiled worriedly. She just looked at me confused.
She doesn't remember me. All those memories...gone.
I looked at the floor.
"You..really don't remember me?"
She stays quiet.

Your POV
I looked at the white haired boy.
He seems so....familiar.
I open my mouth to speak but am quickly interrupted by someone else walking in.
"(Y/n)!" I see Miach walk in.
"God Miach!" He comes in for an embrace. I hug him back. The white haired boy leaves while I do so. He really was quite familiar.
"Did Bell tell you?" He teased. I looked at him confused.
"Bell?...Oh! You mean the white haired kid whilo looks like a rabbit?"
"...tell me that's a joke."

Miach and I talk for some while. We talk about things that I've missed out on and stories from our Familia. I just still can't remember who that boy was.
"Miach...?"
"Yes, (y/n)?"
"Was that kid...someone special to me?"
"I would say that he's very special to you."
"If he's so special...then why can't I remember him?"
Miach pauses to think.
"You just woke up, your memory is still going to be fuzzy, why don't you go and see him? I'll bet it'd make him happy."
Maybe I should...I feel like he's really, really important.

I nod. After that, I stand up out of my bed. I wince and hug my torso.
"Careful! You're still going to be in a lot of pain!" Miach says. "I don't think the nurses will let you go out with that kind of pain...I'll help you out of the window!"
"Miach, you sly dog!" I say.

Miach carefully gets me out of my room through the window. I feel a little pain, but nothing excruciating. He puts me on the ground, and I go out to look for the white looking rabbit boy. I don't even know where to begin. As I search, I come to a path that leads down a row of wisteria trees. The flowers on the trees have blown off with the wind. It's so sad to see such a beautiful place look so dead. Even though it's the beginning of autumn, the snow had killed off the flowers.

I continued to walk the path. I saw in the distance one tree that somehow had flowers on it. I walked closer. I then noticed someone standing there. He had white hair! Could it be him? As I neared him, He noticed me. A look of worry and shock flooded his face. He ran up to me a grabbed me gently.
"(Y/n)...why are you out here? You'll catch a cold!" He said. I looked into his deep red eyes.
No matter what, I will protect you.
That one sentence rings around my head as I looked into his eyes. My head began to hurt so I put my hands on my head.
"Are you alright? Let me take you back to the hospital!" He starts to gently push me a bit forward to walk, I stop him.
"I'm fine! I just remembered something someone said okay?" I explain.
"Do you mind telling me the sentence?" He asked quietly.
"...No matter what, I will protect you..." I say. I put a hand over my mouth as I start to cry a little bit.
"W-why does that make me feel so warm? Who...are you? Why am I forgetting?"

Bell POV
I can't bare to see her like this. I hate to see her cry. I can't help myself but hug her. She tenses, but then relaxes and hugs me back. I let her cry into my shoulder. We hug for sometime. When she calms down I begin to loosen my arms.
She probably doesn't want to hug a stranger.

As I let go, she hugs me tighter. This surprised me, but I hug back.
"...Bell?" She whispers. I open my eyes.
"What...did you say?" Hope fills my entire body. (Y/n) lets go of the hug but grasps my shoulders.
"Bell...?" She looks at me. I stare into her beautiful (e/c) eyes which were now filling with tears. I felt mine fill up aswell.
"Yeah! That's right!" I feel my tears fall. She grasps my shirt.
"I can't believe I almost forgot you!" She says crying.
"I was afraid you would!" I sobbed. She began to cry into my shirt, I held her close.
"I'm never letting you go again." I say gently.
"Bell...I..."
"Please, it's my turn." I cut her off. She looks up at me. Eyes filled with tears. I leaned in closer and placed my lips on hers, and closed my eyes. She hesitated, but kissed back. We stayed there for a bit, then parted. We were both a blushing mess.
"Pffft" she laughs.
"What?" I giggle.
"Your face is bright red." she laughs.
"My face? You should see yours!" I tease back. We both end up laughing together. She falls into my embrace.
"I'm sorry I almost forgot about you." She says.
"I'm sorry for not being there." (Y/n) pushes me.
"Don't say that! You saved my life!" She puts her hands on her hips.
"I had to even the numbers." She turns away from me. Then blushes hard and covers her body.
"What!?" I ask.
"You've seen my entire body now haven't you!?" She yells. I blush.
"N-no! I-I made sure to cover you!" I yell. She tenses up, then relaxes again and begins to laugh again.
"Augh!" She grabs her side. I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. She grimaces, then smiles.
"Yeah, I'm great. Now that I'm here with you." She says quietly.
"I think we should head back to the hospital..." I trail.

Your POV
I look at Bell. I don't want to leave yet.
"W-wait!" I say.
"What is it (y/n)?
"C-can't we stay here a bit longer?" I say as the wind blows the wisteria petals around. I look away from Bell.
"Of course we can." He says gently. I turn my head back to him. He has the kindest smile on his face, I smile back.

We sit under the wisteria tree. The branches blow in the wind. I shivered.
"Are you cold?" He asked.
"A little." I answer. He moved closer to me and put his arms around my body. I blush, and look up at him. He's also blushing, but he's looking away from me.
"Hey Bell?"
"Ye-" just as he turned his head, I kissed his nose. I smile and giggle as I watched him blush.
"Y-you missed..." He says quietly. I stare up at him confused. I clearly meant to kiss his nose. He then leans in for another kiss. I close my eyes and sink into it. He pulls apart, face still close to mine.
"Oh.." I say.
"Oh is all you have to say?" He laughs.
"Oh shut up. What would you say if I kissed you huh!?" I blush.
"Again." He answered. I blushed even more at his answer. He kissed me again. This time it was deeper. A little more passionate. After he pulled away, I rested my head on his shoulder. We soon fall asleep in eachothers embrace.
Best. Day. Ever.

A.N.
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter...idk how to write cute fluffy stuff so hopefully I did some justice! I'm not really sure if I'll end the story after tomorrows chapter, I think I might do more with the story. I have some ideas...some would make you hate me...that's fine...right? Anyways, stay hydrated and I'll see you all tomorrow!
Word count 1842 words