Chapter 25

Your POV
Hesitant, I tried to sleep. Bell's grip on me was firm but gentle. Some time has passed now and I was half asleep.

"Still awake?" He asked.
"Mm..." I said groggily.
"Just close your eyes, and try not to think about anything. I'll stay awake until you fall asleep."
"But what about you? Don't you need sleep too?"
"I'll be fine, I promise."

I could feel him smile.
He's so kind...and warm
I snuggled into him, and slowly I drifted to to sleep.

Bell POV
I made sure that (y/n) was asleep before I went to sleep aswell. I can't let her be afraid to sleep. Although, the things she explained to me sound...terrifying. It doesn't sound fun and I can definitely tell that she is lacking sleep. She has super dark circles under her eyes.

Not long after, I fall asleep to the sounds of (y/n) breathing. It was comforting to hear her still breathing and just being alive.

Time skip
I awoke to the sun being in my eyes. It's warm rays creeping in from the window. My arms still wrapped around the one I love. She was still asleep. I pulled her closer and closed my eyes.

I will never not love this...waking up next to you...it's just the most amazing thing.

(Y/n) stirred in her sleep, she slowly turned her body towards me.
"Good morning, (y/n)."
"Mm..." she said sleepily. I brushed my fingers through her (h/c) hair.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked. Her big, bright, (e/c) eyes looked at me as a smile crept onto her face.
"Yeah...actually..I did!" She said happily.
"Good..." I smiled back.

Our moment was cut short when the doctor walked in. He took one look at us and was annoyed right away.
"You two give me a headache. Bell, go get (y/n) some breakfast while I give her a check up.

Dissatisfied, I let go of (y/n) who also looked a little discontent, and left. I was cold, she was so warm and now I have to go get breakfast. I sighed.

Your POV
It got really cold when Bell left. I was not very happy, I mean I was running on a couple hours of sleep after not sleeping for so many days. The doctor gave me the check up and said that I was all good to go home. I just have to return in a few weeks to get ny stitches removed.

I'm finally leaving!
The doctor left and I got up to clean up the room. Bell returned with two trays of noodles and two cups of tea. When he noticed me a gave me a look of confusion.
"What?" I ask, "Is there something wrong with my face?"
"N-no..it's just I'm wondering what you're doing up...your face is p-pretty"
He mumbled the last thing so I couldn't understand him which bothered me.
"I'm cleaning the room..I was cleared today..remember?"
"Well yeah...but I thought you were going to talk to him about your episodes.."

Oh. I completely forgot. Well I didn't have an episode last night...I could just do the exact same thing and sleep with Bell...that could work...right? No...we're apart of two different Familia...We wouldn't even sleep in the same house together. I could leave my Familia...but I would never leave Miach, and I doubt that Bell would leave Hestia. Ugh! Why does everything have to be so complicated!?

A.N.
Another kind of short chapter. I'm sorry :// ...I want to get more out, I really do. Just please bare with this for just a little longer. I'll see you guys tomorrow so stay hydrated :)
Word count 633 words.