Chapter 1

This is a BTS fanfiction, therefore the characters I use aren't mine. Credit to BTS, I am just an ARMY writer. (A writer who has been reading too many BTS hybrid stories)

Anyways, thank you for looking into this book, and lets get into it shall we?

———————————————————

Light slowly fights its way through the darkness as I open my eyes. I let out a exhausted sigh as my mind recalls on everything I have to do again. Like a lightswitch, I turn my mind off and my body acts mechanically. I get up off the ground as much as I could, it didn't help that I could barely feel my ankels. The sound of metal chains clanking against the floor rung in my ears. It was a struggle getting up but as soon as the light colored metal door open; I made sure I was up.

A man known as 'Master' stood in the doorway. He smirked and walked over to me, his raven hair bouncing with his steps. I hate calling this man and the others 'Master', it was degrading and they knew it. Everyone knew it, even the other hybrids. What is a hybrid you ask? Well for one, it isn't a pet. And two, they aren't slaves or lesser than normal people. They are humans  who have animal ears and tails and are able to fully transform into an animal.

So please don't treat us like trash. Don't treat us the way this man and his fellow scientists' treat us. These people don't deserve that name. They deserved a more revealing name, one that will show others their insincerity. They should be called 'Monsters' instead and they should also be given some of their own medicine. As much as I'd like to give them just that, I know I can't. They out-strength and outnumber me. So I just have to continue to be their test subject.

Once 'Master' takes off my chains, he leads me straight to the cafeteria for breakfeast. Which is more like a snack than anything. I look around and grab an apple and water before taking a seat. As I munch on the red apple, I scan the room, glancing at my fellow hybrids. I don't know any of their names since we aren't allowed to talk to each other. However, that doesn't stop me from giving them nicknames.

I spot the first familar one, I call him Snow. Why? Simple. His skin is as white as snow and I wasn't about to call him white. Snow has brown hair. We all do, since the 'Masters' don't want us to feel special. But I can point him out anywhere, not just because his facial features but also because of the way he carries himself. The faint scent of diginity radiates from him. Which I'm surprised he still had. If you weren't paying attention, you could probably pass over the lemony scent.

So why was I paying close attention to him? I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it had to do with the time I heard him snapping at the scientists. Or the time his apple 'accidentally' rolled to another starving hybrid's foot.

What? Did you think they give us enough food for us all to eat? Ha! Your funny.

I really wanted to know Snow's real name. We all had one, secretly. Coming up with our own names was pretty easy, we just went with what felt right. Kim Namjoon, for me, felt right.

I finished the apple and threw away the core into the trash. Huh. I guess that could be smiliar to what I felt while being in this prision. It felt like my core, my heart, was being thrown into the trash. Into a dark abyss where it will never be found again. I threw away the water bottle feeling a little more empty than before. Not just because of hunger.

After that, I mentally said my daily 'Goodbye' to Snow and went on my way to be tested on again. Why were they testing us? Well, they wanted to see who had the strongest genes to be used to cross over. I know this since I overheard multiple conversations between scientists. The only thing I didn't know was how exaclty they would get rid of the hybrids who didn't have strong genes. And frankly, I'm not sure if I really want to know.

There were only a two other things I knew besides from this.

One, testing is horrible. It drains me of everything I have, mentally and physically. I don't even want to talk about heats. For those who don't know, heats are when a hybrid has a strong desire to mate to the point it hurts. There is medication they can take for it but these scientists are cruel.

Two, I am going to get out of here.

———————————————————-

I hope you guys like it so far!
Please stay safe in this time of quarantine and wash your hands!
Love/ Purple you all 💜💜💜! Goodnight!