Chapter 1

"Y/N! The birthday girl! Wake up!" Your mom said excitedly. She's excited to see your expression for the birthday gift she bought for you, knowing your love for Fifth Harmony. You groaned and tossed on your bed.

"5 more minutes mom." you asked sleepily.

"No silly! You have to wake up now!"

"What's so important?" You asked, stretching and looking lazy as always. I mean c'mon it's the early Saturday.

"It's your birthday! That's what's important." your mom smiled cheekily.

"Ok, mom, what is it this time?" You asked.

"Well, I brought you a gift." She said.

"Really? Mom, you don't have to." You said. your mom then handed you an envelop and you opened it.

"OH MY GOSH! Mom! Did you just buy a concert ticket? For me? To watch Fifth Harmony?" You asked excitedly. But then you frowned. "Mom, it's ok, you didn't have to, the money you paid for this would have helped for the house rent."

"Y/N Y/LN!" Your mom said sternly. "I know how much you love Fifth Harmony and how much they helped you through in life. Also, you deserve it, it's your birthday. and for the house rent, you don't have to worry about that. I got it covered." your mom reassured you. She got everything covered, she actually saved up for this day and thanks to the fates that Fifth Harmony is on tour to your town!

You squealed and hugged your mom tightly. She's been the hero you look up to so incredibly high. You look at her as of she's the mighty one and you believe and you know that she is. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" You whispered, still hugging her.

"Well the concert will be tomorrow, but your birthday is today." your mom said. "so I cooked your favourite breakfast! And after you get home from volunteering we'll spend the rest of the day, somewhere special."

"Where!?" You asked excitedly.

"It'll be a surprise and I want it to stay like that."

"Ugh! Fine!"

"So go take a shower and I'll prepare your breakfast in the kitchen."

You took a shower and did your daily routines. You went down the stairs to see your best friend already sitting on a chair that surrounds the dining table.

"I thought I won't be seeing you today!" Y/BFN said sarcastically. "I hope you don't mind me staying here."

"You already invited yourself in, so I think I won't mind just as much." you said nonchalant.

"Brighten up! Y/N! Ms. Y/LN, our mom, cooked incredible breakfast for today." your best friend said.

"By the sound of it, I think that you already ate." I said

"Well I grew up here, me and my taste buds already know, we mastered how our mom cooks."

"You keep calling her out as if she's your mom too, though I'm not gonna lie, my mom's cooking is defiantly the best!"

"Oh girls, I'm right here across from you two." your mom said and both you and your best friend looked at each other and started laughing.

Everything is going great for you that day and you're excited because the volunteer work that you are attending, well you thought that it was a volunteer work but in reality they just had a surprise birthday party for you.

"Y/N! Surprise!" They said as soon as you entered the doors of the recreation centre. You didn't expect anything, you're surprised that none of them spoiled it for you, you even thought that they might have forgotten because of how nonchalant they acted yesterday. You are a known, hard worker for this centre and everyone just loved you! So they decided to have a surprise party for you.