Clay x Peril

Peril was a sad. She was sad that Clay was leaving her, leaving the academy for a trip that could last five months. No it was five months long. Clay was going to Panatela and Peril knew better than to ask if she could come. But Moon obviously heard her thoughts and took pity on Peril. 

"Peril, you can come if you want," Moon told her. Peril felt delighted that she was invited to go to the new continent. But she could see Moon's nervous glance at Luna and she knew that if Luna found out that she had fire scales then she would definitely try to use Peril for very bad reasons. She also caught a wary glance from Winter. Peril felt sad at these motions so she sighed. 

"No, I think I'm good, I'm pretty sure that strange dragons wouldn't like me to burn down their houses," Peril raised her front talons. Moon nodded and Qibli brushed his wing against Moon's. Peril felt slightly jealous on how Moon and Qibli can just touch each other without hurting each other. 

"You sure? We could really use you," Clay asked. 

"No, I'm fine, unless you want me to go," Peril smiled half begging him to say 'If you won't go then I won't'. but she knew he wouldn't do that. 

Until he said, "Well, you always say how you want to help so this will be a good start." Peril smiled but her smile slightly faded when she heard Winter groan. She knew that everyone didn't want her to go except of Clay. Well, they'll just have to get over it, Peril thought. 

"If you allow me to then I guess I'll go," Peril walked closer to Clay. They flew off toward the other continent, on the way there Clay and Peril were able to go hunting and she was able to talk to Turtle. One time when the Dragonets of Destiny and Riptide and Deathbringer went to go hunt, Peril, Moon, Turtle, Kinkajou, Qibli, and Winter were alone. 

"Remember how we were all stuck in the cave and had to play truth or dare?" Qibli asked. 

"Yes," They all said in union. 

"Peril, my dare still stands," Qibli smirked. Peril blushed but turned toward Moon. 

"My truth still stands, but you don't have to tell me, but you do have to think about it," Peril grinned. As Peril was saying those words, Winter and Qibli leaned closer. 

"I'll tell someone," Moon promised. Peril nodded. "But if I have to tell someone who I like better, you have to kiss Clay." 

Peril blushed and turned brighter than her normal fire scales were. By the time Clay came back Moon, Qibli, and Turtle were smirking.  

"Whoah, why are you guys smirking?" Clay asked. "Did I miss some sort of secret revealing?" he complained. 

"Sort of," Moon smirked. She twined her tail around Qibli's. 

"Well, okay," Clay sat down and started to eat. Peril tried to keep her distance, but was sad when she knew that she would eat her meal crispy today. And burnt. 

"So, Clay, when Darkstalker was around he mentioned that your thoughts were sweet. Especially for a certain dragon," Tsunami hinted. Peril must of missed her food because as she was about to touch her food she stomped on a lizard. It made a terrible squeal. Everyone looked at Peril. 

"More food?" Peril shrugged innocently. 

"I have no idea what your talking about," Clay muttered. 

"Oh, you can tell us," Tsunami teased. Riptide and Deathbringer and the whole group leaned closer to listen to what Clay was about to say. Even Winter leaned closer. Peril felt like she was sick, she got up. 

"Sorry, I-I need to-be right back," Peril stammered. She walked away from the group and tried to avoid setting any palm trees on fire. Peril why did you leave? You could've found out if he liked you they way you like him. Probably not. Clay would never tell. Well, you don't know that, he could might have told but you were to chicken to listen. Listen! Peril, all you had to do was listen! Maybe he would've pulled you to the side and maybe he would've told you that he likes you in a boyfriend, girlfriend type of way. 

Oh come on, Peril! You are to bad for him! He's prefect and you're a monster! Even Sunny was shaking when she found out you were coming! Did Clay miss me? Obviously he wanted for me to be here. Right? Peril was to stuck in her thoughts to notice Clay march into the beach where she was. Clay walked up to her. 

"Peril?" Clay asked. Peril turned toward him. "Are you okay?" Peril nodded her head. 

"So, did you tell them?" Peril asked. 

"Tell them what?" Clay wondered. He put his wing around her. 

"You know, who you were thinking about?" Peril asked. 

"Not yet," Clay smiled. "I wanted to tell you first." 

"Tell me?" Peril wondered. She was confused. 

"Peril, the dragon that Darkstalker was talking about was you," Clay smiled. Peril was confused, but happy at the same time. 

"Wait, you like-like me?" Peril asked. 

"Yeah, I keep thinking about you, like a lot," Clay gave her a shy smile and then she kissed him. Clay was shocked but kissed her back. When the kiss was over she sighed. 

"You have no idea how long I waited for you to say that," Peril sighed. 

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" Clay asked. 

"Absolutely," Peril smiled. They stayed there the whole night. 

: : : :

Moon watched helplessly as her favourite ship set sail. Moon thought about all the thoughts Clay had about Peril while, they were at school. Some examples: 

1. 'I wonder what Peril is doing?'

2. "Is Peril having fun?

3. "I hope Peril has friends." 

4. "I think I'm going to pay Peril a visit. What Starflight said was true, not a lot of dragons trust her, but I do. She won't hurt my friends."

5. "Where is she? I've been looking everywhere for her! I can't find her!" 

6. "Is she safe?" 

7. "I miss her." 

8. "Does she miss me too?" 

9. "Does she like the Turtle kid better than me? They did sneak off together, without saying goodbye" 

10. "Does she love me?" 

Moon was happy that Peril and Clay where together. Moon read Peril's mind, 'CLAY! CLAY! CLAY! CLAY AND I OUR TOGETHER!' and she read Clay's mind, 'I'm finally with Peril, what can go wrong?' 

Moon was walking back when she sighed in her mind, 'I like Qibli more, Peril, you did your dare I did my truth.' 

Like the Moonbli I put there? One of my favourite ships!