Glorybringer Part 3

Glory's POV

I waited on my pavilion for the last RainWing to complain. But I did notice how Deathbringer was not here. Good, he should leave me alone...but then again... I looked to my side and saw that Deathbringer was not close by or in the trees with the other RainWing spies. This didn't make me comfortable. 

"Queen Glory of the RainWings?" Mangrove asked. I lifted my head and stared at him. "Are you thinking of my proposal?" 

"What proposal?" I asked dubiously. Mangrove stared at me with an unreadable expression. 

"You know the one where Orchid an I have our own hatchery?" Mangrove reminded. I nodded my head. "Is that a yes?" 

"Yes," I said. Mangrove smiled and turned around to take flight. "Mangrove," I said. Mangrove turned around and looked at me. "Have you seen Deathbringer?" I asked suddenly. 

Mangrove didn't change his scales or have a readable expression. "Sorry my Queen, I don't know where he is," Mangrove said. I nodded and he took flight back to the Village. Where was that dragon? I was starting to get worried. He never leaves me like that...Oh come one Glory! You always wanted this to happen. But I don't think I want this anymore. I want him by my side. Always. Then I heard wings flapping toward me, the dragon in front of me was Kinkajou. 

"Oh, Kinkajou," I said slightly disappointed. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at JMA?" Kinkajou was holding back her colors but I knew that something was up. 

"Oh, nothing," Kinkajou said slyly. I raised my eye brow and walked toward her. 

"Kinkajou?" I said in warning voice. "What are you planning?" I asked. Kinkajou turned purple then turned back to yellow. 

"Nothing bad, just..." Kinkajou turned invisible and stole my crown. 

"HEY!" I cried. Kinkajou turned back to yellow and raced off into the trees. I ran after her, I was VERY annoyed. First, Deathbringer goes missing then Kinkajou steals my crown. What was going on? As I raced into the trees. I felt the thrill of running, I haven't ran in a while. As I raced through the trees, I looked around to see where Deathbringer might be hiding. This would be something that he would do. 

But then I realised Kinkajou was leading me somewhere. I continued to follow her intrigued. We ran through the forest until we reached the part of the rain forest that I never seen before. There was a water fall in the back of the scene and a canopy of trees surrounding the entire thing. I gazed over the beautiful spot that Kinkajou lead me too. 

"Kinkajou," I breathed. "Where did you take me?" I asked. But when I turned around, I didn't see the bright colourful RainWing. Instead I saw the dark black, handsome, charming, and smug NightWing known as Deathbringer standing front of me.  

"You like it?" Deathbringer asked smiling. I smiled then I frowned. Why would Deathbringer show up now?! I asked for him two hours ago! "What is it? Do I have something in my teeth?" Deathbringer asked detecting my frown. 

I leaped on top of him but he dodged it, then I spread my wings and tried to looked taller than him. It was no use, Deathbringer was taller and stronger. "You left me!" I hissed. "Why?" 

Deathbringer looked confused but then he smiled smugly and raised his eye ridge. "What are you saying Queen Glory?" Deathbringer asked smugly. It was my turn to look confused. "Are you saying that you like it when I'm around and you adore me?" 

I was baffled. I didn't know what to say, what could I say?! Not, 'Oh defiantly I feel so grateful but annoyed at the same time' and defiantly not 'yup'. "I-I-I..." I trailed off still trying how to word my sentence. 

"Well, while you're figuring it out, I have to tell you something-no wait-sing you something," Deathbringer grinned. 

I shrugged and said, "Sure...Wait! What?!" But before I could stop him, Deathbringer started to sing a song. I was shocked by his voice, it was so beautiful that I had to sit down. Why is Deathbringer so perfect?! 

"It's a beautiful night," Deathbringer sang. "We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey, Glory, I think I wanna marry you." I blushed and moved my head to the side. Deathbringer winked and grinned at me and blushed even harder. 

"Is it that look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, Glory, I think I wanna marry you," Deathbringer smiled while he sang. What is he trying to do? "Well, I know this little chapel on a boulevard we can go," Deathbringer grinned. "No one will know. Come on girl...." 

"Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash, we can blow...." Deathbringer lifted my head toward him and smiled at me. I blushed but didn't turn my head. My scales showed my feelings. 

"Shots of patron...it's on girl," Deathbringer smiled. "Don't say no, no, no, no, no..." Deathbringer pleaded. "Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And we'll go, go, go, go, go, if you're ready, like I'm ready," Deathbringer sang. Then I realised what this song was saying. Was Deathbringer....

"Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do," Deathbringer sang. "Hey, Glory, I think I wanna marry you."  I started to get teary. "Is it the look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice?" 

"Who cares, Glory, I think I wanna marry you," Deathbringer sang, just a little teary. "Oh! I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like ooohhh," Deathbringer smiled. "So whatya wanna do? Let's just run girl," he sang. "If we wake up and you wanna break up, that's cool. No I won't blame you...it was fun girl." 

"Don't say no, no, no, no, no. Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And we'll go, go, go, go, go. If you're ready, like I'm ready," Deathbringer sang. "Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do," Deathbringer smiled. "Hey Glory, I think I wanna marry you!" 

"Is that look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, Glory, I think I wanna marry you!" Deathbringer smiled. "Just say I do,"  Deathbringer sang on a high note. I was in tears I couldn't help myself. "Tell me right now, Glory. Tell me right now, Glory, Glory." 

"Just say I do. Tell me right now, Glory. Tell me right now, Glory, Glory. Oh!" Deathbringer sang. "It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey Glory, I think I wanna marry you." 

"Is it that look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, Glory? I think I wanna marry you!" Deathbringer was out of breath. I cried soft tears and walked to him slowly. "So?" He asked smiling.

"I think I wanna marry you," I said. Deathbringer beamed and gave me a pulled me close to his chest and kissed me. I kissed him back and didn't want to pull away. When we did I said, "So, you can sing?" 

"A one time thing," Deathbringer chuckled. I laughed with him then turned serious. 

"But I want you to sing at our wedding" I told him. 

"Anything for my Queen," Deathbringer grinned. 

Then out of the bushes, four girls and five boys said, "I SHIP!" It was Tsunami, Moon, Kinkajou, Sunny, Clay, Starflight, Winter, Qibli, and Turtle. I rolled my eyes and Deathbringer walked me out of the beautiful spot with his wing around me. I smiled and nuzzled my snout against Deathbringer's neck. 

"I love you," I whispered. 

Deathbringer leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I love you too."