Clay x Peril

So, this is the last One-shot I'm going to make in this book because there are a lot of parts. But I will write another one-shot book about the ships again! I know you mostly saw Glorybringer, Ripnami, and the JW truth or dare stuff. But the next one will be more Starspeaker, Cleril, Moonbli-Winterwatcher is not going to happen but that is just my opinion because in book 10 it said Moon CHOSE Qibli-Turtlejou, and some Blicket. So, I hope you enjoy! 

Peril's POV

It's been months since they dropped off Copper at Jade Mountain, they still hadn't seen any sight of him. Every once and a while Peril would see him hanging out with Firefly, it just warmed her heart when she found out that her son had feelings for the NightWing hybrid. But as the days went by, the more buzzy Clay became. They hardly ever went to sleep at the same time, Peril felt like she was stuck in the friend zone again. That was when they had the fight:

Flash Back:

Peril walked into Clay's office without knocking on the door. She just wanted to see his handsome young face. Clay's head popped up from grading papers. "Hey Peril," Clay said annoyed.

"Are you okay?" Peril asked Clay. He shook his head then nodded his head then shook his head again.

"I-I'm fine," Clay lied. Peril huffed and moved him away from his papers. "Peril what are you doing?"

"You're lying to me," Peril crossed her forearms just like Clay did when he figured out that she was lying.

"Look Peril, I have to grade papers," Clay sighed.

"Please," Peril begged.

"Not now," Clay frowned. He got up and walked to his desk again.

"You barely spend time with me and Copper!" Peril argued. "Yes, I know you have work to do and it's a lot of work, but can you please take a break?"

"No!" Clay yelled. Peril's heart shattered. She never heard Clay yell at her that way. Peril frowned and started to walk out of the cave. As she was by the entrance she turned to see Clay one more time.

"You know, I was just trying to help," Peril frowned. "I guess you don't need some," Then Peril stalked off and flew back to her house angry. When she got there, she saw Sunny looking for something.

"Peril! Have you seen Clay?" Sunny asked. But before Peril could hold her tears, she started to sob at Sunny's feet.

"Oh Sunny! He hates me!" Peril sobbed. "He yelled at me and all I wanted was just to spend a minute with him without any work!" Peril half expected Sunny to walk away and leave her crying like a big dragonet but instead, she bent down to Peril's level.

"Peril, I'm so sorry," Sunny sighed. Sunny's wings twitched as if she wanted to hug Peril until all her sadness went away. But Peril continued to cry until she couldn't shed any more tears.

Present:

Peril growled and landed at the entrance of Jade Mountain Academy. I'm not here to see Clay, Peril reminded herself. You're here to see Copper, Peril thought as she walked along the halls of the academy. As she walked and thought at the same time, she bumped into someone. Peril scattered back afraid to see who she brunt.

"I'm so sorry!" Peril apologized. "I wasn't looking where I was going, please rest well," Peril ranted. Then she felt talons wrap her own, she looked down and saw the one dragon she didn't want to see. She saw Clay's handsome face.

"Peril?" Clay asked hopefully. Peril frowned and then became very angry.

"Oh, it's you," Peril said bitterly. "I came here to see Copper," Peril huffed then left him standing there staring at her with a sad look on his handsome MudWing face. As she walked toward Copper's cave which she had no idea where it was but she just kept looking. Then she finally reached Copper's room. She walked in and greeted Copper with open arms.

Clay's POV

Clay stared sadly as Peril walked off in the wrong direction to Copper's cave. He huffed and walked past the gossiping dragons in the hallway. He thought Peril already forgave him for their little incident yesterday. That night when he came home, he found Peril sleeping on the other side of the cave. When he went to go sleep next to her, she got up and walked to the other side of the cave.

Then Clay bumped into Sunny, "Oh My Moons, Sunny I'm sorry." Sunny got up and dusted off her scales, she wasn't her cheerful self.

"I'm fine," Sunny said dully. "But it's not me you have to apologize too," Sunny tilted her head toward the hall that Peril was in. Clay looked to see what she was pointing at and sighed.

"I-I tried, but she just doesn't want to talk to me," Clay frowned. "I want to make it up to her, I was so mean." Sunny wrapped her wings around him and gave him a hug.

"I'll help you," Sunny agreed.

Clay's face lit up, "You will?"

"Of course!" Sunny exclaimed. "I can't let my second favorite ship die!" Then Sunny took him up to the top of Jade Mountain where he proposed to Peril.

Peril's POV

Growling, Peril opened her wings and prepared to fly back to her home. But a piece of paper fell from the sky, Peril's curiosity grew. Next to Peril was Turtle, he was going to watch her leave because he came to say hi to his daughter. Turtle picked up the piece of paper and read, "Peril, I know we fought, but would you please meet me when I first proposed?"

"What?" Peril growled.

"I-I think Clay wants to see you," Turtle looked up. "Up there," he pointed to the top of Jade Mountain. Peril growled but went up anyway. When she flew up she saw Clay standing there looking at the sunset. Peril walked to him and stood next to him.

"Well?" Peril asked annoyed. "What is it?"

"Peril," Clay started. "I'm so sorry," Clay's voice broke. Was he crying? This hurt Peril, she didn't want Clay to cry. "I-I hurt you and it's my fault that you are distancing yourself." Peril sat down next to him shedding a few tears along the way. "I-I'm so s-sorry," cried Clay. Peril wrapped her wing around Clay's back.

"I forgive you," Peril whispered. Clay looked at her with a hopeful expression. "I'm sorry I've been so bitter and mean too." Peril sighed and looked at the night stars. "I should have let you apologized to me back at home."

"It's okay, and it was my fault," Clay smiled slightly. "So, you forgive me?"

"I forgive you," Peril smiled. Clay smiled too, they leaned in and kissed like they never kissed before. "I love you," Peril whispered.

"I love you too," Clay whispered back. After a few moments in comfortable silence, Clay said, "You look so beautiful that the moon has to dim because you outshine it." Peril blushed and smiled.

"You are so handsome that I could swear you were a pop star," Peril smiled. She leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled as they stared at the three full moons.