Glory x Deathbringer part 2

Glory had enough of Deathbringer's foolish behaviour, they have been in a fight now for weeks! It started two days after the party with Queen Thorn. Glory thought that Deathbringer trusted her, but no, he showed the exact opposite. He followed her everywhere. 

Flashback 

Glory was going to the NightWing village when she heard a swish in the bush. Glory ignored it, it most likely is Deathbringer, stalking her. After the party she said some weird things like 'My king' which is not what Deathbringer was. He was her bodyguard and nothing more. 

"Deathbringer, you can get out now!" Glory yelled. Deathbringer came out of the hiding spot. She was tired of this. "I don't need a bodyguard to go to my own Village." 

"But you certainly do! What if a big dragon came to kill you? What if one of your enemies come to get you?" Deathbringer augured. 

"If you can't trust me then I don't think we should be around each other," Glory shot back. Then she flew back to the RainWing village.

End of Flashback 

Sunny had enough of it. Sunny thought that Glory and Deathbringer finally grown up. Sunny arranged for Glory to meet her at Jade mountain. Sunny also arranged for Deathbringer to meet her at Jade Mountain. Her trick to bring Glory over here was, "Glory a really big thing happened to Deathbringer, he's in big trouble, possibly fatal." 

Her trick toward Deathbringer was, "Deathbringer a really big thing happened to Glory, she's in big trouble, possibly fatal." And soon after that Glory came first. Glory looked worriedly at Sunny.    

"So is he alright?" Glory asked. Sunny took her deep into Jade Mountain, until they couldn't hear the students noise. "Why would he be down here?" Then Sunny pushed her in. 

"I'm going to be right back." Sunny turned and walked to the entrance. Deathbringer was there waiting for Sunny. 

"So, is she alright?" Deathbringer asked. His voice was full of sadness and sorrow. Sunny made him follow her down to where she was keeping Glory. "In there?" Sunny watched as Deathbringer saw Glory then closed the cave with a boulder. Clay sat down and Peril was there too. And so was Riptide and Starflight and Fatespeaker and Tsunami. 

"Don't let them out until you hear an apology," Sunny ordered. 

"Of course, Sunny," Clay smiled. Sunny walked up to the boulder. 

"You can't get out until you say sorry." 

"Fine, sorry, there, now can we get out now?" Glory said. although her voice was muffled you could hear the sarcasm in her voice. 

"When you mean it," and with that Sunny went to her students. 

+ + +

Glory was angry, she was angry at Deathbringer, Sunny, and at this stupid cave. Deathbringer started pounding on the boulder and yelling, "Oh, FOR THREE MOONS! SUNNY LET US OUT OF HERE!"  

"If you guys are going to be in there could you at least have some respect?" Clay's muffled voice asked.Deathbringer muttered something and went to the other corner. 

"Who are we?" Glory asked after a long period of silence. Deathbringer looked up. 

"What do you mean?" Deathbringer asked. 

"We had the best time at the party," Glory sighed. 

"I know I had the best time," Deathbringer whispered. Glory looked at Deathbringer's kind and loving eyes. 

"How so?" Glory asked, half smirking half being serious. 

"When we danced to 'Before you go' I felt happy to be with dancing with you," Deathbringer said. "You're beautiful, kind, smart, funny, hard core," Deathbringer chuckled to himself. 

"I feel the same, about you, I mean," Glory whispered. Deathbringer grinned and stood up to walk over to her but was stopped when Glory raised her talon. "But you didn't trust me." 

"Of course I trust you! I'm just over protective of you," Deathbringer sighed. 

"Well, try not to be," Glory snapped. Deathbringer winced but walked forward. He put his wing around Glory. 

"I'm sorry I made you feel like I didn't trust you. I can be very over protective," Deathbringer apologised. 

"You think?" Glory grinned. 

"What if, I be your body guard but if you really don't need one-like really don't need one-then I'll let you do your thing," Deathbringer compromised. 

"I'd love that," Glory smiled. She snuggled up in Deathbringer's wings. "I love you." 

"I love you too...my queen," Deathbringer grinned. Glory swatted his arm Playfully. 

+ + + 

While Glory and Deathbringer where talking Clay, Riptide, and Starflight tried to keep it together but it was very hard, even Tsunami was having trouble with it. Then when they said I love you to each other, Clay burst into tears then Starflight then Riptide. Tsunami grinned and looked at Riptide. 

"Aww, is the big bad talons of peace leader a sentimental dragon?" Tsunami grinned. 

"No!" Riptide said while he blew his noses. "I just have allergies." Tsunami rolled her eyes. Peril looked at Clay and hugged him. 

"If it makes you feel better I totally ship them," Peril smiled. Clay smiled too. Meanwhile, Fatespeaker and Starflight were both sobbing their eyes out. 

"S-she said s-she l-loved him," Fatespeaker sobbed. 

"A-and he said h-h-he loved her t-too," Starflight sobbed. Fatespeaker patted his back then Sunny came back down. She looked at everyone with confusion. 

"What they said was beautiful," Clay said. He walked past Sunny with Peril at his tail. Sunny smiled. Her planned worked and her ship had set sail.