Riptide x Tsunami

Riptide was swimming all the way to Jade Mountain. He was going to give Tsunami a present, a bracelet. It had a Tsunami on it and next to it were two dragons that where both swimming together. He just hopped he caught her in a good time. When he got there he heard the roars of Tsunami crying in pain. Riptide ran toward the noise and skidded across the hall. He ignored the glares of the students and ran into Tsunami's cave. Then he saw Tsunami laying on her bed with many, many scratches. Riptide felt a fiery rage over him. He walked to Tsunami. 

"Tsunami, what happened?" he asked. But Tsunami was in to much pain to listen to him. The healer was trying his best to keep the gashes from spilling to much blood. 

"She was fighting off a big dragon and was lucky when I arrived," a familiar voice said. It was Deathbringer. 

"Thanks," Riptide thanked. Riptide looked at Tsunami, her treatment was almost done, now all he needed to do was take her to the underground river. He carried Tsunami to the cave and then heard Tsunami mutter something. 

"Love...you...Riptide," Tsunami mumbled. Riptide placed her in the water. He went with her to the lake floor and flashed. 

I love you too, he said in aquatic. 

I know this was short but I had no ideas!!!!