Jade Winglet: Seeing the Future

Moon, Winter, Peril, Turtle, Qibli, and Kinkajou are shoved into a big cave with four other dragonets with them. 

Winter: Not again! IF GLORY AND DEATHBRINGER ARE DOING THIS AGAIN, YOU BETTER STOP! 

Qibli: Chillout, man! *To Moon* Get it because he's an IceWing, I'm hilarious. 

*Winter scowls and walks away from the Moonbli magic. Moon stifles her laughter.* 

Peril: I agree with Frostbreath over here! Whoever you are STOP! Unless your Clay! *Everyone looks at Peril with a look of 'What the Heck?'* What? I love my Clay. 

Turtle: Uh...

Moon: Peril, we know you love him 

Turtle: Guys? 

Qibli: Almost the whole school knows

Turtle: Guys?!

Peril:  WHAT! THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS! 

Kinkajou: GUYS! TURTLE IS TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING!

Turtle: Thanks, um, guys, there are some dragonets here that we don't know

*Everyone faces the four dragonets. A dragonet comes to them, she had webbed talons but she is a RainWing and she can see in the dark.* 

Lily: Hello, my name is Lily, I and my siblings and my friends come from the future

*Everyone is shocked.* 

Lily: I'm-

Toucan: I'm Toucan! *A SeaWing with the ability to change scales according to his feelings.* I'm Lily's brother! 

Lily: Ahem! Toucan! Can I explain what we're doing he-

Starguider: Hi, I'm Starguider. *Looks like a NightWing but has a yellow streak going from her neck to her tail.* 

Lily: Starguider! Toucan! I'm trying to-

Copper: HI! I'm Copper! *Looks more like a SkyWing but has brown along his back and scales. and has warm brown eyes* 

Lily: GUYS! CAN I EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT WE ARE! 

Other dragonets: Sorry. 

Peril: Yes, please explain, before I burn you to ashes.

Lily: We are from the future, and Toucan and I are Turtle and Kinkajou's dragonets. 

Turtle: *Wants to die of embarrassment but is so happy at the same time* 

Kinkajou: *Excited, Horrified, and secretly happy*

Peril: Starts laughing because of Turtle's reaction* Oh My-That-that's just so funny! Do that face again! 

Copper: Hi mom! 

Peril: *Stops laughing* Say what now? 

Copper: I'm your son! 

Peril: *Takes a Deep breath. Is slightly interested and worried* I have one question...who's the father? 

Copper: Clay of course! 

Peril: *Dies of happiness* 

Turtle: *Starts laughing at Peril* 

Starguider: I'm Moon's daughter and my father-

Qibli and Winter: WHO'S THE FATHER?! 

Starguider: Geez dad, you don't have to yell. Qibli you're my father.  

Qibli: YES! *Sees the glare from Winter* U-uh mean, really? 

Moon: *Beams with happiness.* 

Winter: Great. Now that we know that they all have dragonets and I'm still single what are we doing here?! 

Starguider: Don't worry Mr. Winter, you'll meet Armadillo soon 

Winter: Armadillo? 

Starguider: Your wife, she's a very nice SandWing

Qibli: Aw, you do adore me, you adore me so much that you even marry a SandWing

Winter: I will do no such thing 

Moon: Liar. I've seen it in your thoughts...YOU ALREADY MET HER! 

*Winter blushes a lot* Winter: NO! 

Moon: LIAR! 

Lily: Our parents are acting like us...AHEM! As much as we love to see a fight, we need to tell you what you have to hear. You have to hear who our girlfriends and boyfriends are. 

Toucan: I'll go first...This will leave them scarred forever! I'm in love with Bear! 

Kinkajou: Who's that? 

Toucan: She's Peril's daughter. She's about my age, a little younger. 

Kinkajou: Is it okay if I end her? 

Peril and Toucan: ...No...

Lily: My true love is Nighthowler

Turtle: Who's that? 

Lily: Starflight and Fatespeaker's second eldest dragonet...he's amazing...

Turtle: What if I kill him? 

Lily: Then I kill you...

Turtle: Okay

Copper: My true love is...Firefly! She's Glory and Deathbringer's dragonet...Deathbringer tried to kill me a few times...You saved me though...But father wouldn't let you kill Deathbringer...so...yeah...

Peril: If Deathbringer lays a talon on you I will burn him to ashes! 

Copper: Don't worry though, I don't die from Deathbringer...I don't think...

Moon: Oookkkkaaaayyy

Starguider: I end up falling in love with...Frostbite

Qibli: Who?

Staguider: He's Mr. Winter's son...

*Qibli and Moon glance at Winter with a death glare* 

Winter: *Shrugs* I-I don't know how this can be...I guess IceWings are so attractive even the daughters of their old crushes end up liking their sons...What can I say...It runs in the family...

*Qibli attacks Winter they fight and claw each other but Starguider yelled at the top of her lungs* 

Starguider: STOP! OR I WILL CALL FROSTBITE HERE!

*Qibli and Winter stop fighting*

Lily: Soooo, that went well...Anyway...you can leave now...

*JW leaves the cave gratefully.* 

Lily: Wait till they figure out that we're going to keep on bringing them here!

*They start laughing*