Moonbli-Sue Me

In this universe, Winterwatcher happened but Winter cheated on Moon and now she's heartbroken. The school is hosting a talent show

Moon's POV

She cried, all she did was cry. Why did Winter cheat on me? Moon thought. I thought he loved me. I guess I made a mistake. But it's been more than two months now, Moon was starting to get over Winter but today Moon saw Winter walked with Lynx. This hurt Moon more than the time when she saw him kiss Lynx. Moon then heard someone walk close to her and but their warm wing around her. 

"Hey," said a familiar voice. "I'm right here," Qibli said calmly. Moon cried on his shoulder, this broke Qibli's heart. "I-I think you should show him that you moved on," Qibli said. Moon looked up with tears in her eyes. 

"What did you have in mind?" Moon sniffled. Qibli grinned down at her and Moon had feeling it was going to get Winter back. 

"There's a talent show," Qibli started. "I think you should show him how you moved on with your talent," Qibli grinned. Moon looked up and grinned with him. 

"I know exactly how to do it," Moon smirked. She stood up and went to the poster to sign up. 

-------------------------------------------

It was starting to get dark, Winter was in the back with his new girlfriend Lynx. Moon didn't mind, she was about to show Winter that she wasn't a cry baby. Qibli was next to her and he had his wing around Moon with their tails twined. This made Winter flinch when Qibli would whisper something in her ear. The first dragon up was Kinkajou, she was dancing to 'High Hopes'. Now it was Moon's turn. 

"I-I don't know," Moon whispered in Qibli's ear. "I'm nervous," Moon sighed. 

"It's okay, just think of the look on Winter's face when he sees you doing your talent," Qibli whispered back. He watched Winter while he whispered to her. "You'll do great." Moon didn't tell Qibli what she was doing but she was going to surprise him. Moon nodded and walked to the stage. 

"I-I'm Moonwatcher," Moon started. She looked at Winter and Qibli and took a deep breath. "This is a song for my ex." Winter looked curious. 

"Remember when you said that there's no second chance? Oh baby, I heard you been hoping to change the past," Moon sang. "You miss the longer nights, you miss the long goodbyes, you miss the longer nights." Qibli started smiling, this gave Moon more confidence. 

"Well, did you ever think that it was hard for me? Do I get off like nothing happened, nonchalantly?" Moon sang. This was starting to get more personal, "I got you feeling like, I got you feeling right, I got you feeling like." 

She closed her eyes and sang, "That's my shape, I made the shadow. That's my lane, don't wear it out though. Feeling myself can't be illegal, illegal." Moon opened her eyes and sang louder so Winter could hear her say that she's done with him, "So Sue Me!" 

"WHOOP!" Qibli cheered. Winter looked baffled. "THAT'S MY GIRL!" 

"for looking to pretty tonight! Wearing your favourite colour under the lights! For moving on, doing everything right!" Moon sang. Qibli was smiling and grinning like an amazing boyfriend. Even if he wasn't Moon's boyfriend. 

"So Sue Me! For being good friends with your friends. And running into you the place that we met! For being something you can't forget! So Sue Me!" Moon sang. 

"It's hard to see me on when you've been off as hell. But I'm not gonna throw myself because you adore yourself," Moon sang. "I know it's hard to see what you don't want see, I knew it's hard to see," she sang. Winter looked embarrassed. He should. 

"That's my shape, I made the shadow. That's my lane, don't wear it out though. Feeling myself can't be illegal, illegal," Moon sang. "So Sue Me! For looking to pretty tonight! Wearing you favourite colour under the lights. For moving on, doing everything right!" Moon's voice rang through the whole Prey Centre. Everyone was clapping along because of the beat. 

"So Sue Me, for being good friends with your friends! And running into you the place that we met. For being something  you can't forget. So Sue Me!" Moon sang louder. "Oh, I, I, I guess I'm hard to ignore. Pick up that jaw off the floor!" 

"YES THAT'S MY GIRL!" Qibli cheered louder. Winter scoffed and turned around. 

"So, Sue Me! For looking to pretty tonight! Wearing your favourite colour under the lights. For moving on, doing everything right! So Sue Me! for being good friends with friends. And running into you the places that we met. For being something you can't forget! So Sue me!" The song started to dwell down. "Sue Me Baby," Moon sang as Winter left the Prey Centre with Lynx behind him. 

Moon scattered off the stage and ran to Qibli, "How was it?" Qibli picked her up and spun her around. 

"That was incredible! You really showed him!" Qibli laughed. Moon smiled and chuckled with him. "That was amazing Moon," Qibli sighed, happily. 

"Thank you," Moon sighed. "I really want to say thank you," she nuzzled her head on her neck. 

"Being with you is a thank you enough," Qibli said. Moon sighed and didn't let go of Qibli, her strong, amazing soon-to-be boyfriend.