What is the Future? (JW)

Lily: So, welcome back!

Winter: What are we doing this time? 

Lily: MOON! 

Moon: Yes? 

Lily: You have to tell everyone's future...

Moon: Okay...Let's start with Winter 

Winter: No! 

Moon: To late, um...you will end up having six dragonets and five scavengers. 

Winter: S-six dragonets? 

Moon and Starguider: ....YUP! 

Moon: Kinkajou you and Turtle end up having three dragonets and Kinkajou ends up becoming royal adviser for the queen

Kinkajou: Whoop! 

Moon: Turtle you end up being a great dad and a great husband for Kinkajou

Turtle: *whispers* Yes! 

Moon: Qibli you... you and I end up having three dragonets and you are a great father and you and I...I think I'm going to skip that part...

Starguider: Gross mom! 

Moon: What? That's the future! How else do you exist? 

Starguider: ...good point...

Moon: Peril you end up marrying Clay and have two dragonets, you are a great mom and you teach at Jade Mountain with Clay except you teach cooking and Clay always steals your food. 

Peril: Aw, that's amazing! I love the future! 

Moon: but you do experience some pain along the way...

Peril: o-o

Moon: Lily! You and Nighthowler end up getting married and you two have two dragonets. 

Lily: C-cool! 

Moon: Toucan! You and Bear get married and you have five dragonets

Toucan: F-five? 

Moon: Copper! You and Firefly end up having a dragonet before you get married but you two get married in the end and you become one big happy family...oh and I recommend you say away from Deathbringer....

Copper: I-I'm going to die before I get married....

Peril: Not on my watch! 

Moon: Starguider...you and Frostbite...I'm not going to say it...

Starguider: Nice! 

All: *roll eyes* 

Kinkajou: Hey, are you guys going to Deathbringer and Glory's wedding?