036

HEY BOUGIE BABESSS 🥰 y'all missed meeee 🥰? You did? Oh my god your fuckin lyinggg lemme seee. I see you're lying right there. 😔

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani held the roses tightly in her hands as she walked alongside Nasir to her mother's private grave. She took deep breaths trying to keep her composure and focused on trying not to break down in tears. She remembered every thing her and her mother did together— from baking cupcakes,to her teaching Armani how to cook, the fights over math in the dining room, her teaching her how to do her hair, and best of all teaching her how to draw and paint. Her mom was truly her best friend and when she died, Armani didn't believe it for a while until it hit her when she watched her go into the ground. Her mother was one of the most selfless people she knew, always...always put others before herself and gave her last. Armani could never understand why...why the system failed her and her father.

"Hi mommy." Said Armani looking down at her grave. The tears started almost immediately but Armani forced herself to get her words out. The place was well taken care of with fresh flowers placed every 2 weeks by her and her father and every time she came, she was overpowered with emotion.

"How are you? Remember when we talked about me graduating high school and going to college..." Armani wiped a tear. "I did it mommy, I did it for you... everything I've done is for you." She looked at Nasir who looked at her with both sympathy and empathy in his eyes. "I graduated college, I started my career as a nurse, and I got my Tesla just like we talked about...."

She paused before she broke down in complete tears, she no longer had it in her to hold it together. She missed her mom, her first best friend.  Nasir immediately walked over to her and held her in his arms tightly. He soothingly rubbed her back not caring about the stains her tears left on his shirt. He kissed her cheek and promised that she had him, he didn't promise forever because he never knew when his time was, but he promised she had him.

"I hope I made you proud mommy... I'll continue reaching for the stars like you always told me, I love you." Said Armani placing the roses in front of her grave stone.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MONIQUE APHRODITE GIBSON LOVING MOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, WIFE, NIECE,COUSIN, A DOCTOR (April 20th, 1981–October 8th, 2011)

The worst part about losing her mother, was it happened the day after Armani's 12th birthday and she had just turned 30 and no one could see it coming.

"You'll always be number one in my heart, see you soon mommy." Armani said taking a step back from her grave feeling her heart break a little bit. She took Nasir's hand and the two returned to the car driving in silence.

"Where to mama?" Asked Nasir.

"Your place." Mumbled Armani as she stared in a daze out the window.

He nodded his head making the next left back in the direction of his home. As he drove, Armani slipped her hand into his free hands locking their hands together.

"I got you ma." Said Nasir. "I love you."

"I love you too." Said Armani as she dozed off to sleep from crying so much.

The drive was long and quiet. Nasir decided that he would get her and himself some Chick-fil-A and finally they arrived back home.

"Mamas." Said Nasir.

"Hmm." She responded.

"We here." He said smiling softly at her as she opened her eyes.

"It smell good," she commented looking confused. "What you eat?"

"Ian eat ma but I bought us some Chick-fil-A."

"You really do a lot for me, I really appreciate you." She said as she wiped a tear.

Nasir leaned over and kissed her lips. "You deserve da world ma."

Nasir grabbed the food out the backseat and the two went inside to his condo. Armani took her shoes off by the door and the Nasir did the same— they put the food on the center table of his living room and ate while watching Monster Inc. which Armani insisted on watching. After they finished eating, they went to his room and Armani climbed on top of him to lay comfortably on his chest while they watched Martin.

"You feeling better ma?" Asked Nasir rubbing her back.

Armani nodded her head as she rested in his arms. With him she felt safe, safer then she ever had and she genuinely loved him.

"That's good." He continued rubbing her back.

They watched movies for a couple of hours before Armani hopped up and turned and faced him.

"What ma?" Said Nasir as he looked at her.

"Lets go to Azariah place, she just texted me and everybody is there." Said Armani.

"Alright, let me put on shoes and we'll go." He said and she nodded her head and went to the door sliding her slides back on.

She waited by the counter as Nasir fumbles around making sure the place was clean and spotless. He was just like Armani, he didn't like messiness. He slid his Nike slides on and grabbed the keys off the kitchen Island.

"Alright ma let's go." He said smacking her left ass cheek.

The two left and drove off stopping for Krispy Kreme donuts after Armani insisted and pouted when he said no. She was indeed spoiled by him and he was spoiled for her. It was no doubt the two was the dynamic duo, you see her then he's not far behind, and vise versa.

"You so spoiled cry baby." Said Nasir smiling as he glanced over at Armani who sat happily and quietly eating her strawberry glazed donut.

"I know." Grinned Armani.

_______________________________________

Just a short lil cute sad chapter for y'all

Y'all needed a lil sad chapter because I realized Armani never talked about her mom since the first chapter so expect more of that

Thoughts? DROP EM HEA.

how y'all feel about Nasir and Armani?

Y'all like they relationship?

Think they moving too slow? too fast?

DROP YA MUHFUCKIN THOUGHTS.

Would y'all be sad if they broke up?

I feel like alot of y'all are attached to Nasir now lmfaoooo.