037

Gotta get back into giving y'all the full detail that y'all love cause Ion like this half detailing shit I got going on.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sparked her lighter as she held her freshly rolled blunt between her lips and lit it up. She turned and picked up her phone off the stool she had beside her easel and checked the time—8 A.M.— She placed her phone back down on the stool and lit each of her coconut scented candles then filled up her water cup to paint. Her and Nasir hadn't spoken in a week since rumors of him getting another girl pregnant had started circling around. Normally she wasn't one for rumors, but she couldn't help that it got to her because she had gotten messages in her DM constantly about it.

Nasir swore up and down that he didn't cheat on her but Armani wasn't hearing it. In her head, she thought the relationship was too good to be true— but what she didn't know was that Nasir wasn't going to let her go. She blew the smoke out of her nose trying to get Nasir and his potential baby out her mind and turned to open her bedroom windows. The window brought in so much sunlight that she didn't need to use her room lights.

She picked up the pencil she had been using for the past couple of days, and began to finish the drawing of her mother and her younger self. She had been so focused on her job that she rarely had gotten out anymore. In fact, without Nasir being around, she hadn't left much except for the times where she craved Chick-fil-A. She finished the drawing within an hour and grabbed her phone again off the stool. She went to her playlist and pressed play and seconds later Mrs.Jackson by OutKast filled her room speakers.

She grabbed her paintbrush and poured her paint into her pallet taking a puff from her blunt. She took a step back from her canvas deciding what colors she wanted and began work.

"Perfect mama." Said Armani as she admired her now drying art piece.

She took a picture of her art and posted it to her art page since she hadn't posted in a couple of months

She took a picture of her art and posted it to her art page since she hadn't posted in a couple of months. The likes almost immediately came in with a bunch of positive comments following after. She rinsed our her water cup and washed her paint brushes putting them back in the order she had them.  She put her blunt out deciding to smoke it later and placed it back on her bed side table.