Chapter- 1

Nahiiii !!!!.. Aalisha nahiii.. Keep down the fork and the knife !!!  I promise I will always listen to you. Please baby calm down na !! Keep them on the table ! Please Baby, baat toh sunno.. look , you can hurt yourself as well ... it's too sharp.. don't play with those.. just keep them down.” Arjun pleaded.

“No and never

“No and never. what do you think of yourself? Haan?? whattt!!!? Always hurting me. Always doing things that I tell you not to do. Leaving me and going behind those secrets, girls !! What do you think!!!?? I understand nothing???.. here I am waiting for you all day and night.. and you are just not understanding my value. No Arjun today is the day. Either you die or else I will die, but I can't see you with anybody else alive !! ” Aalisha yelled.

 Either you die or else I will die, but I can't see you with anybody else alive !! ” Aalisha yelled

R e saaarrryyyyy na baby.. Maaf Kar do pleaaaaaasseee.. I swear to God I will never ever leave you again. I will never go behind any secrets and raaz. And I didn't go behind any girl. Believe me .. Please na, keep that knife on the table. We both can die !! ”

“ Okay so you think I will believe you??! Do you think Arjun that I will always believe whatever you would say?!? You promised earlier also that you would stay only with me and would never leave me. And you repeated your crime of going away from me again. You know Arjun I tolerate a lott.. but not this time. You have to die.”

“ Aalisha nahi , Aalisha nahi, Baby please no, No , please nahi, Naaaaaahhhhiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!! ” Arjun shouted with the fear of what will happen next to them !

R e bapreeeeeee why are you shouting Arjun? Arjun get uppp fasttttttt !!!!! Are you having nightmares?

“ Leave me !! Leave me !! ”

“ R e I am not holding you only ... how can I leave you then.. Hey by the way tell na what did you see??😆 ohh and Gettttt Upppp fasttttt !!!!! ”