Chapter - 4

Oh ho Arjun tum dar gaye and you almost scared me ... jao and open the door.. sassur jii is waiting outside.. ”

oh really biwi jii so much confidence? if it is one of those criminals with the gun then what will you do? ”

I will dance and sing and seeing me behaving like bhoot ,the criminals will go away.. done? Now go and open the door.. sassur jii's legs are paining.. ”

okay baba opening the door ”

Arjun opens the door

Papa !!!! Aalisha come fast!!! Papa is not well.. Somebody stabbed papa jii's hand... Come and Help me to take papa to the room..”

“ Yess Arjun

Yess Arjun.. ”

Aalisha and Arjun both of them  hurried and took him inside the room and took out the knife from his hand and did the first aid.

Papa how are you feeling now? ” Arjun asked.

“Little better beta ” Papa replied

Sassur jii  who did this to you? Have you seen the face of the person who stabbed you?”

Aalisha beta , at first I could see nothing because she was wearing a mask but then when she stabbed me my one hand had hit her face and her mask went off and I saw her face and that's when I realized it's a woman who stabbed me. ”

So papa do you know that woman? Have you seen her before ? ” Arjun asked being impatient.

Nahi beta.. I have not seen her before. ”

“ Okay papa

Okay papa.. you take rest.. we will talk to you later.. if you need anything then call us ” Arjun said and left the room.

Arjun first of all I already hate that woman for hurting sassur jii.. believe me if I find her I will kill her for sure.."

“Chill Aalisha.. have you noticed one thing.. The woman trying to scare us by hurting Papa .. but papa didn't see the face also clearly.. therefore we can't make a sketch also.. but it is very much clear that the person who stabbed papa is the same person who called me and gave the news about Vandita's death."

Yess Arjun you are right. Now we need to get the names of the residents of our building. Then only we will easily get to know the person”

 Then only we will easily get to know the person”

Absolutely right biwi jii..  Let's do then .. and let's get the list after which we will easily get to Know the killer. ”

Aalisha called the building owner who keeps the list of the name of the residents who bought the flats.. And handed the list to Aalisha.

Here is the list  Arjun.. now check who is new here ”

Arjun and Aalisha were checking the names..and they found a name which kept them in shock.

Vandita.

Hope you have liked this update then please do like comment and share :)