Chapter - 8

Yess Arjun , it can't be sassu ma.. let's go and see what happened at home!!.. ”

Yess Aalisha.. let's go .. fast !!”

Arjun and Aalisha both left the hospital and started their 30 minutes journey towards their home.

Aalisha be careful.. anything can happen in our home . stick with me !!”

“R e chill nothing will happen to me."

Arjun and Aalisha stood in front of the door . Arjun was holding a gun. Aalisha opened the door with the key making absolute no sound.

Arjun the room is dark. I can see nothing inside. ” Aalisha whispered to Arjun.

Okay stay behind me.  First I will get in then you.. theek hai?”

Arjun first stepped in and then Aalisha followed him.

SURPRISEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!! ”

Lights were switched on , and everybody came in front of Arjun hugging

“Ma what is this??? what is going on?? You know Ma I got scared ma" Arjun asked.

Surprise beta.. my little beta is working day night , everyday.. then  being in the hospital.. and obviously you haven't remembered that today is your birthday. So this is a surprise for you. All of your friends are here. Go and enjoy beta !"

Ma you are na......”

Arju..." Aalisha was about to say Arjun something but she couldn't finish because Arjun's friend called him and he went away.

Arjun started spending the time with his friends because he was seeing them after years and obviously he missed all of his friends like hell. But Aalisha was feeling lonely as hell.  The whole party was arranged by her after all. She was becoming even more sad because Arjun was giving time to everyone but not to her. But seeing the happy face of Arjun's, she bacame happy Instantly.

“Its okay ... today is a special day for Arjun. Let him enjoy. I will not disturb him. Lemme go and take some rest. I will talk to him when everybody leaves😊”

Aalisha went to their room and slept on the bed.

“Beta Arjun are you feeling great?” Mother asked.

Yess ma !! it's awesome to be with everyone .. btw where is Aalisha? I can't see her anywhere !! "

You know the whole surprise was arranged by your wife Aalisha.. Did you thanked her?"

Arjun realized that she left Aalisha almost the whole time since he arrived to his house.

No ma .. now only I am going and thanking her for giving me a such a big surprise.”

Go Beta"

When Arjun entered the room , he saw Aalisha lying down , sleeping. He didn't wanted to disturb her but still Aalisha woke up.

“R e Aalisha don't get up.. sleep.  You look tired ”

Arjun Happyyyyy BIRTHDAY 🎉🎂.. I couldn't wish you theek se the whole time. At least now I could. and I am really happy that you liked my little surprise. ”

“Thank you Aalisha.. btw  Aalisha you know I met one of my friend Nikhil who wants our help.."

What kind of help Arjun?”

“His family has a treasure hidden , Which obviously he doesn't know where it is actually hidden. His father knew , but according to him , his father died , somebody killed him because of that treasure. And he wants us to find the treasurer out.”

Wowww that's awesomeeee.. tell him we will find it for him”

“ okay.. now you take rest , we will talk to him tomorrow about the treasure... theek hai?"

“okay..”

Suddenly Arjun got a message on his phone

That treasure is mine. Don't you try to take it away . Or else you be ready to face the consequences.

*the lights went off*

Arjun where are you???”

Don't you dare Arjun and Aalisha or else I will kill you both just like the way Nikhil's father died due to the treasure” An unknown person spoke.

Who are you?!???!? What are you doing here!!! Somebody switch on the lights !!!” Arjun screamed but of no use.

lights came back.

But the culprit was not there anymore. He  went away.

“Don't worry Aalisha.. nothing will happen to us. We will be okay. I will always be there for you."

“I love you❤”

“Love you too Arjun❤"

“Happy Birthday Arjun🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉 " message from that same unknown culprit

Happy Birthday Arjun🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉 " message from that same unknown culprit.

Please do like, comment down below and also do share it with your friends :)