Chapter - 11

I can't believe it's you Nikhil !!! How can you shoot your own mother??! ” Arjun shouted.

Whattt!!! Are you mad or what? Leave me right now!! Or else that person will flee. Dekho samne.. that person has shot maa, and I was running after him , and right now he will flee if you don't leave me!!”

Arjun left Nikhil. And Nikhil started running along with Arjun to catch the shooter.

Arjun run fast or else we will not be able to catch him!!” Nikkhil said.

A car soon appeared and the shooter got up on it. Nikhil and Arjun failed to catch him up.

“See Arjun!! For you I could not catch him!! If you would have not wasted the time by stopping me while I was running” Nikhil said out of disappointment and anger.

I am sorry Nikhil, Don't worry, we will catch him soon!! Now you go and take care of your mother.. I am coming in the hospital after you”

Okay” Nikhil left.

Arjun's sight went to the ground,where he saw a pen lying. soon took the pen that fell on the ground from the pocket of the shooter while getting up in the car.

Aalisha was waiting for the return of Arjun in the Nikhil's home.

“ You didn't go with them in the hospital??” Arjun asked.

Yess I went toh ... yaha pe my bhoot is talking to you😒”Aalisha replied sarcastically.

“ I mean why didn't you go with them? ” Arjun Again asked.

Because I found something, which I wanted to tell you first, that's why I was waiting here.. and upar se tumhare Bina kaise chali jati Mei?”

Acha baba theek hai.. Zara batao what did you find?

The kangan ! ” Aalisha said with a smile on her face.

Kangan?? What kangan??”  Arjun asked surprisingly.

The kangan on Nikhil's mother hand. She's wearing that kangan. It has some awkward things scripted. Looks like  some kind of clues are made on that kangan. When she fainted I held her hand to check her nerves and my nazar went  to those kangans which she was wearing and I realized that the kangan is not any ordinary one. What do think about it Arjun? ” Aalisha finally stopped with a big smile .

Hmm dal mei bohot kuch kalaa hai.. This Nikhil is also not pure as water. Ye pura family hi fishy hai.. But now get ready.. Change your get up and let's go to the Hospital” Arjun smiled.

Hmm but why will I change?” Aalisha questioned.

Wo sab I will tell you in the car.. we don't have time Chalo fasttt..”

Aalisha changed her getup to look like a nurse of the hospital. Along with Arjun , Aalisha went inside the hospital silently. All the family members were waiting outside the ICU. Arjun went near to the family members and started talking to grab their attention. Taking the advantage, Aalisha went inside the room and silently took the kangan out from Nikhil's mother hand .