Chapter-7

Dont worry Arjun , you would be fine !! Open your eyes baby!! I am waiting for you!! Come on get up!!

“Dont worry Arjun , you would be fine !! Open your eyes baby!! I am waiting for you!! Come on get up!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aalisha didn't paid any attention to the message . She took Arjun and  rushed to the hospital.

Arjun nothing will happen to you... See we are in the hospital.. You will be completely fine.. come na baby .. come back to me!!” Arjun could hear the last words of Aalisha before entering the operation theatre.

After an hour the doctors came out from the Operation theater.

Don't worry dear. Arjun is fine now. The bullet went pass his arms therefore only the blood came out. He is completely fine now. After some minutes you can go and check him out.” The doctor said.

After some minutes Aalisha went in and she couldn't believe whatever she saw.

VANDITA

Vandita you!! You are alive!!???"

Why?? shocked!!??”  Vandita said finally

First of all move away from Arjun !!! What are you doing here?!!? I am calling the police right now ”

Stop shouting Aalisha!! I am here to kill both of you!! What do you think haan?? You can send my father to the jail and I will be sitting here all alone seeing you both happy with each other??! If that's what you think , then I am sorry Aalisha, you are wrong!! "Vandita said.

ohhh so that message was sent by you?! Am I right??!”

yess of course Aalisha darling!! "

“Now you will go to the  jail for sure for trying to kill us and faking your own death, now tell the truth!! Why are you doing all of it??!" Aalisha said.

Because darling, you came between me and Arjun. Arjun was a very good friend of mine. But gradually he left me. Our friendship was lost!! and it's all because of you!!! He found you, and you both became good friends and then lovers.. and that's the problem. I wanted to kill you both. But before I could do so.. I killed someone else"

Who?”

“ one of my Papa's partner who was included in his business of producing black money. He saw me stealing money and then he said that he will tell about my action to my father. So I killed him. After all I know how much my father love all his money. He would have killed me after all seeing me stealing his money. But still I couldn't safe myself. My father came to the room and saw me with the gun. My father immediately understood everything. He got angry and took the knife from the bowl of apples on the table then he placed knife inside my tummy and I started bleeding on the floor. And he then went away. I somehow got up from there and went to one of my Friend's house who cured me. And then I executed all of my plan. And now look, my father is in jail. Now it's the time to kill both of you sweethearts.” Vandita stopped.

“Really? what if now police officers come in and take you to the jail for killing somebody and for harming us?”

hahahahahaahhahaha... you have any proof against me???" Vandita said.

Arjun show her!!”

Arjun opens his eye and shows Vandita her voice recording.

So now Vandita your game is over!! Police officers come in and take her!!"

Polices come inside the room.

“You are wrong Aalisha. No one can take me to the jail. if I can't kill you both then I will kill myself but no one can take me to the jail.”

Vandita took a knife from the desk And slitted her own throat.

Everybody present in the room closed their eyes after seeing such a horrifying view. Vandita died on spot.

Arjun was then moved to the next room.

“You did a good job Arjun for recording her voice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You did a good job Arjun for recording her voice." Aalisha said.

“ Don't thank me. Her voice is so shrill that I had to wake up and I found a phone kept on the side desk..and bas .. job done.. recording suru.."

You are genius baby.. I lubhhhh uhhh❤”

Lubhhh uhhh too❤❤”

Arjun spent two more days in the hospital and Aalisha was also there with him. On the third day something happened which they can never believe.

Your father and mother is in our capture. Come back home soon darlings.. Or else get ready to face the consequences and one more thing, don't bring any police.. theek hai?” An unknown caller said.

Arjun and Aalisha felt like they have heard the voice before.. A voice from someone too close. From their own family. Who can it be?

Maa !!?”

“Maa !!?”

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Please do vote, and comment down below if you have liked it.. and also please do share it with your friends:)