Chapter - 5

“ Seriously Arjun??!! .. the killer is such an idiot !!! ”

Kyun baby ? Why ?”

Because the killer is trying to fool us by using Vandita's name , thinking that we are fools. But in reality the killer is a fool for playing this Century old game with us ”

okay so according to me there could be two possibilities Aalisha.. One that is someone is using Vandita's name so that we don't get to know the real identity of that person ....”

And second is maybe she is Vandita who haven't  died yet and playing games with us.  But you know Arjun , my intuition is saying she is somebody else and trying to fool us by using Vandita's name. ” Aalisha interrupted in the middle and said.

At that point of time somebody threw a stone covered with a letter to Aalisha and Arjun through the window. The glass of the window broke and the stone did hurt Arjun.

Aalisha and Arjun both ran towards the window to see who it was but of no use

Aalisha and Arjun both ran towards the window to see who it was but of no use. The killer already got disappeared.

Tum theek toh ho Arjun? ” Aalisha asked.

Haan I guess so.. btw dekho toh sahi.. what is written in the letter ” Arjun said.

Okay okay..

22/2/31

Dear idiots,

You both can never catch me . Because you can't even imagine the whole game behind this play. But what impressed me is that your hard work to catch me. My Nazar will always be on you guys . Work hard to catch me darlings. Btw today someone will die. Stay safe cuties

Yours,
The Killer

Yours,The Killer

“Wohhh.. did you read the last sentence. Someone will die. Whom do you think will die?” Aalisha asked.

Aalisha did you read the date of the letter carefully?