Chapter -6

Arjun are you fine!!? Your hand is bleeding !!  Arjunnn !! ” Aalisha started panicking.

“Arjun are you fine!!? Your hand is bleeding !!  Arjunnn !! ” Aalisha started panicking

Don't worry about me , we need to catch Vadita's father as soon as possible.. common hurry find the door to move out ! "

I am not getting it ! Why Vandita's father?” Aalisha asked .

“ R e the person who shot me was Vandita's father. He was the one who was laughing and left us here and went away. ”

“ But how are you being sure that he was Vandita's father !!? ”

While entering the house I saw his car . The Same Car by which Vandita used to come to school with his father. I thought I will say about this to you later. ” Arjun said.

Omgg Arjun water is entering the room and filling up the room. Arjun we need to get out from here as soon as possible!!! ”

Yess find the door Aalisha. Fast or else we both will die here. ”

Arjun and Aalisha were searching the door. The room was dark and the level of water was rising very fast.

Arjun I think I touched something. I guess there is digital panel lock here. We need a password to open the door. ” Aalisha screamed.

Okay so what can be the  password !!? Ummmm....Write ‘Vandita’ and see ” Arjun said.

Arjun it's not opening with this password.”

“Try with ‘murder’ !! ” Arjun shouted

No Arjun , it is not the password !! We only have two more chances Arjun or else we both will die here "

Don't worry Aalisha , nothing will happen to us . Ek jaam Karo Type ‘ Die Arjun and Aalisha ’ ” Arjun said loosing all the hope.

okay ” Aalisha shouted.

Type fast Aalisha. Or else we will die here "

Woww Arjun the door finally opened . you did it Arjun. I am so proud of you !! . But now we have to go to the hospital. ” Aalisha said.

Not now Aalisha we have to go to Vandita's house or else her father will go out of the country . Call the police and tell them to come to Vandita's house as fast as possible . I am okay. Don't worry about me." Arjun explained to Aalisha.

“ What ??? you are okay? I can see you bleeding. Listen I am calling the cops. But you will go to the hospital with me , theek hai?"

Please Aalisha if we don't go now then he will go away.. and we can't catch him anymore ” Arjun again explained.

Theek hai.. but after everything you have to go to the hospital or else I will kill myself.”

Acha baba Okay” Arjun said.

Arjun And Aalisha soon left the place. Aalisha called the police force . Both of them arrived at the Vandita's house .

 Both of them arrived at the Vandita's house

your game is over " Arjun Said

You are still alive??! Aren't you supposed to die?? ” Vandita's father said.

oh really you murderer ??!!! ” Aalisha shouted out of anger.

it's okay now I will kill both of you. ” He said.

Look behind you ....  polices are standing behind you... and you want to kill us? Officers arrest him !!” Arjun ordered.

So now tell us why did you wanted to kill us?”

“Because you both have killed my daughter!” He said.

Don't lie , we killed no one .. tell us the truth ” Arjun replied.

Just because both of you , my daughter went against me... She used to blackmail me that she will tell you about my black money. So I killed my daughter! Nothing is bigger than my money. Then I realized that because of both of you I had to kill my daughter. So I tried to kill you both by making all this plan. ” Vandita's father said.

“ hmm I knew it.. Now it's the time for you to go to the jail forever. Good luck !!” Arjun said.

Polices took Vandita's father to the jail.

But Arjun could not hold anymore

But Arjun could not hold anymore. Out of pain and loss of blood he fell down on the floor.

Aalisha came running towards him but of no use. He has closed  his eyes.

A message soon popped up on Aalisha's phone “ Why are you still alive Aalisha? Let me kill you dear

A message soon popped up on Aalisha's phone “ Why are you still alive Aalisha? Let me kill you dear... It will be so much fun seeing you die and Arjun being not able to come and save your life. 😍"

I hope you have liked this chapter reading.. please do your comment and like down below and also do share it with your friends :)