chapter - 12

Wha..aaa.. wwwhhaat do you mean Arjun? I have said Mr. Nilanjan Khurana to shoot my mother? My own mother? Are you out of your sense? Arjun you are talking insane now!! ”

Hahahahahah.. hahaha” Arjun started to laugh “ I know Nikhil you didn't appoint Mr. Khurana to shoot your own mother. I was just joking with you” Arjun said while still laughing.

yaaa.. yaahhhhh .. I mean that was a really bad joke indeed Arjun ” Nikhil fumbled and said.

By the way I have to leave now.. but don't worry.. I will meet you soon ..and maybe by tommorow we can find the treasure out.. happy now? ” Arjun said with confidence.

yaa.. yaa of course I am very happy.. finally I can see the treasure” Nikhil again said while fumbling.

Arjun left Nikhil's home. And called Aalisha.

Baby how's the situation there ?”

We are close sweetheart. Just waiting for tomorrow to come. So many lies we're hiding the treasure from our sights. Now it's the time to bring the treasure back.” Aalisha said

“Sure baby.. And I love you.. You know you are the best wife”

Haan haan theek hai theek hai.. Now I am blushing..And that should not happen at this situation.. tum ek kaam karo.. you continue your work.. tonight we will meet together” Aalisha replied.

Theek hai baby.. Chalo bye..”

Arjun hanged up the call. Soon it was evening. Arjun went to the hotel where he would meet Mr.Khurana.

Come and sit Mr. Detective. I was waiting for you only.”

So tell Mr. Khurana what you wanted to share with me?” Arjun said.

I Just don't want you to find the treasure back. Just don't do it . Don't tell Nikhil's family, where it has been kept.” Mr.Khurana said in a pleading voice.

Why?? , My friend Nikhil appointed me to search the treasure out.. And why will I not listen to him ...but you?" Arjun asked.

Because there's a curse that the family is carrying!! ” Mr. Khurana literally shouted.

With an intense look Arjun asked “ What curse?”

The curse that will kill all the son's of the Roy family if they try to find the treasure out and not only that , The curse will change them like an animal, and they will kill all the
members of that family. So it is my request that you don't find the treasure out.” Mr. Khurana pleaded again.

Well I am sorry , I can't listen to you.. I am bound to work for my client, my friend, Nikhil. By the way,  Thank you and excuse me.” Arjun said with a serious tone and left the place and he said one more thing.

By the way Mr. Khurana do come to Nikhil's home tomorrow.. don't you wanna see the treasure? ”

So you will not listen to me Arjun" Nilanjan said with a rage.
“That you will see at his home , so be present their by 11 am.” Arjun said with a smile and finally left.