Chapter-3

“R e tell na what happened?” Aalisha asked.

Nothing toh

Arjun you were crying right now after the call ended. And now you are saying nothing toh? You only said somebody died. Who died? For God's sake will you tell me what is going on?”

Yess somebody died for Sure. But do you think that I will cry for somebody else's death??!”

“Obviously not , and that's what surprised me and upar se toh you are not even saying what happened 😒”

okay baba telling you.. hmm first you tell me,  did you see me cutting the call?”

Common Arjun you know my eye sights are excellent and I notice everything.  Obviously the phone was......”

Yess so what does that mean my mishti wifey?”

You were pretending to be sad and broken! obviously I am sooo budhu.. I should have realized it before that you were acting. But Why did you do so?”

You remembered Vandita?”

Yess of course. She was your friend from the school. How can I forget her!? She was the one who used to show off all the time how cool she is.. Am I right?

yupp and unfortunately she died”

But how?  And sab kuch Sach Sach batao..”

R e relax baby, do you think that I can ever lie to you? you know me so well firbhi you say such things.”

Acha baba chorry.. now tell me why were you acting?”

Because the call was on the conference. And you understand what does that mean?”

“That means , there were others who were listening to you

That means , there were others who were listening to you.. and they were trying to understand your reaction to the news. And most probably that is the reason why they didn't hanged up the call after talking. Am I right baby?”

Absolutely my detective wifey.. And that means... ”

it's the time for investigation? Am I right Mr. Detective hubby?”

Yupp biwi jii.... ”

But baby we are on chutti na fir work Kyun :( ”

Because Work doesn't know na that we are on chutti , isliye baby... And ab I guess we need to solve this case as quickly as possible because I want to spend some more time with you!! ”

Acha pati dev tell me something, why her parents didn't call you and gave you the news? And why somebody else called you after so many years and gave you this information !!”

you know something” Arjun smiled while saying.

What?”

The call was done from our building only

Whattt? How do you know?”

Call tracker baby ”

Then the killer is living with us?In our building Under our nose !?”

yupp

“And whom do you think the person is?”

we will find it soon.. Now tell me something”

What, ask naAalisha said

What will you do if right now someone knocks the door with a gun on a hand and prepares to kill both of us?”

Common Arjun why will someone do that?”

Because we catch criminals

“R e baby CHILL , no one will have the guts to do something like that.. understood?”

*some one starts banging the door*

Please do like and comment down below of you have liked it and do share it with your friends :)