Chapter - 13

Mr.Khurana do you really think that we have no proof to send you behind the bars for killing Nikhil's father, and trying to kill Aalisha? ” Arjun asked.

So you mean that you have the proof? Mr.Khurana asked back.

Yess of course ” Arjun said.

But young man, honestly  I don't really care about any of the proves that you have against me. But if you don't let me go from here right now.... then something will happen...” Mr.Khurana said

What will happen?” Aalisha asked .

Mr. Khurana opened his blazer, and shows everyone the bomb that he was wearing.

Mr.Khurana said smiling ,“Everyone will die”

Everybody in the room freaked out.

“If anybody comes near to me, I will switch on the remote which I am holding. So it is better if you let me go, or else....”

Okay okay.. Mr.Khurana.. Chill.. don't do anything that will harm everybody including you..” Arjun said

“Let me go then...”

Or else I would let you press that remote.. what do you say Mr. Khurana?” Aalisha said.

Yess Khurana jii press kijiye na remote..” Arjun said.

All the fear of getting caught by the cops accumulated inside the mind of Mr.Khurana.

Fine then die” Mr.Khurana shouts.

And he pressed the button of the remote and soon everybody closes their eyes.

Nothing happened

BINGO... Now you can't run from us.. Go to the jail..” Arjun and Aalisha said.

“I will not leave you both ..  you will go the hell.. ” And cops arrests Mr.Khurana after entering the room.

Sooooo.... Sorry for that drama.. We knew about the bomb..so before only we removed the batteries from that remote. And as because he confessed everything now we also have the proof about his crimes..I mean the video recording of what happened just little bit earlier..and now he can not come out from the jail for all of his deeds... So all of you don't have to fear of his threats..” Arjun said reassuring the family members.

“So Aalisha and Arjun.. Where isssss the treasure?” Nikhil asked.

It's at Me.Khurana's home ... and till today he couldn't open it because he didn't knew the password combination to open the treasure. Afterall it's not any modern computerized lockers.” Aalisha said.

“Then how will we open it? How will we know the password combination?” Nilima asked.

“Simple the password your mother knows, which was written inside the diary at the last page, by your ancestors. But sadly that diary was lost, and Mr.Khurana could not get the password to open it. He could only get the treasure that's it.. ” Arjun said.

He got the treasure by the help of your father Nikhil.. By murdering him who was actually Mr.Khurana's friend.. but he could not get the dairy..and therefore he also could not enjoy the treasure.”  Arjun again said.

“So what is the number combination?” Nilima asked

Seeing the impatience of Nilima , Arjun said,“Go and ask your mother. Our work is done.. now goodbye” Both of them said and left the building.

“So baby... can we start our little bit of romance now?” Arjun asked in the ears of Aalisha sending chills to her body.

“Tum bhi na Arjun.. Ghar toh Jane do pehle🙈” Aalisha said.

“Aur fir?” Arjun asked slyly

“Jo tum kaho🙈🙈”

“haan that's okay 🙊.. but what do you want to do for me🙊” Arjun asked.

“Surprise 🙈🙈🙈🙈” Aalisha said.

Please do vote and comment down below and also share it with your friends

Please do vote and comment down below and also share it with your friends..and also please do read “Vampire's Story” which has been published :)